Research of essence and basic descriptions of curatively-cosmetic facilities
The lack of a clear definition and classification of means that are used for prevention and treatment of skin problems, leads to a number of problems: lack of normative regulation of circulation of these means, evidence-based approach to their promotion and marketing, legal liability of manufacturers and mediators for the promised effect, inequitable conduct of manufacturers and mediators with respect to registration and certification procedures.
The means used for prevention and treatment various authors call differently: dermatological, active, chemist, organic cosmetics, cosmeceuticals. It is proved hereby that among the terms of the test means namely the term «medical cosmetics» the most accurately and fully characterizes their essence.
It is shown that the means of medical cosmetics have both signs of pharmaceuticals and cosmetics, as well as features that are typical only for medical and cosmetic products. These propose to include: object and purpose of influence of means, API concentration and composition, type, mechanism and result of action, level of influence on the skin, level of security. An important characteristic, that distinguishes medical and cosmetic products from medical products, is their innovative and original nature.
The studies have shown that means of medical cosmetics have the characteristics of both of drugs and cosmetics. This combination provides a special status to investigational means. This causes the necessity of development of special tools and methods of study of consumers’ needs of these means, their distribution, positioning and promotion.
2. Temple M. Pharmacy Cosmetics: Trust in Quality [Electronic Resource]. - Access mode: http://marichka.info/content/aptechna-kosmetika-dovіru-do-yakosti/
3. Pharmacy cosmetics: should it be trusted [Electronic resource]. - Mode of access: http://megasite.in.ua
4. Turubara E., Loskutova E. Research of assortment of medical cosmetics in the pharmacy organization // Вест. Ross un-that friendship of peoples. Series: Medicine. - 2004. - No. 4. - P. 177-178.
5. Lomakina N. What is the difference of medical cosmetics from cosmeceuticals and ordinary [Electronic resource]. - Mode of access: http://ohrana-zdorovja.ru/beauty/
6. Korneeva R. Cosmetology "de facto" and "de jure" // Cosmetic inter. - 2015. - No. 5. - P. 120-124.
7. Temrava M. Pharmacy Cosmetics: Trust in Quality [Electronic Resource]. - Mode of access: http://marichka.info/
8. Pharmacy cosmetics: should it be trusted [Electronic resource]. - Mode of access: http://megasite.in.ua
9. Behorashvili N. Formation of Classification of Cosmetic Products // Ross. pharmacies - 2008. - No. 21. - P. 45-49.
10. The Law of Ukraine "On Medicines" of 04.04.04. No. 123/96-VR.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.