Development of recommendations on creating local formulary drug list for children affected with gastritis and duodenitis
An urgent task is to carry out regular quality control and rational prescribing of drugs, changes to the drug formulary lists for the purpose of positive influence on the processes of pharmaceutical provision, especially children affected with gastritis and duodenitis.
The aim of the work was to create a list of the recommended groups of drugs for further development of the local insurance and formulary drug lists used for treatment of children with gastritis and duodenitis using modern information technologies. Methods of peer reviews, questionnaires, direct observation, modeling, and information analysis were used in the process. The objects of study were regulatory and legislative documents, medication treatments sheets, price lists of wholesale pharmaceutical companies, forms of expert assessments.
Science-based guidelines for the assessment of the economic costs for the inclusion of medicines in local formulary drug lists of health care institutions to help children with gastritis and duodenitis in the acute stage, in specialized hospitals, taking into account peculiarities of the disease under study at the regional level were formed.
According to the results of a comprehensive study of pharmaceutical provision for treatment of children with gastritis and duodenitis, in addition to an expert evaluation of medicines, recommendations for the creation of a local formulary drug list were made and recommended list of drug groups was determined by 15 INN drugs to be used in the development of a local drug formulary list for pharmacotherapy of the pathology under study.
2. Barmin G. The Formal System in Ukraine: Present Experts of the DEC // Drugstore. - 2013. - No. 901 [Electronic resource]. - Mode of access: http://www.apteka.ua/article/224069
3. Zimenkovsky A. B., Rivak T. B. Analysis and standardization of methods and problems of influence on the order of medicinal appointments of pharmacotherapy on the way to its rationalization // Klin. pharmacy, pharmacotherapy and medical standardization. - 2009. - No. 1-2. - P. 81-85.
4. Maynich Yu.V., Parnovsky B. L., Zaliska O. M. Analysis of programs, organizational and medical documents, formular lists regulating the medical provision of children // Pharmac. a magazine - 2009. - No. 2. - P. 66-71.
5. Pestun I. B., Mnushko Z. M. Comparative analysis of separate components of the national medical policy in Ukraine and abroad // Zaporozhye. honey. journ - 2012. - No. 1. - P. 51-54.
6. Order of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine dated 22.07.2009 No. 529 "On the Establishment of a Formular System for the Provision of Medicines in Healthcare Facilities" [Electronic Resource]. - Mode of access: http://zakon1.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/z1003-09
7. State Form of Medicines. 3-8th issue State Expert Center of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine [Electronic resource]. - Mode of access: http://www.dec.gov.ua/ index.php / ua / informatsijno-poshukova-sistema-elektronnij-formulyar
8. WHO Model List of Essential Medicines for Children: First List, October 2007 [Electronic resource]. - Access mode: http://www.who.int/medicines/publications/ essentialmedicines / en /
9. WHO Model List of Essential Medicines for Children: updated in 2015 - 5th ed. [Electronic resource]. - Access mode: http://www.who.int/medicines/publications/essentialmedicines/emlc_2015_FINAL_amended_AUG2015.pdf?Ua=1
10. Order of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine dated 22.07.2009 № 529 "Regulations on the local form of medicines of the health care establishment" [Electronic resource]. - Mode of access: http://zakon3.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/z1006-09
11. Olkhova IV, Trokhimchuk V.V. Automation of the processes of medicinal provision of the children's population of Ukraine with gastroenterological pathology // Vestn. South Kazakhstan Pharmacy. academy - 2014. - Vol. 3, Issue. 3 (68). - P. 187-191.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.