Marketing research ukrainian market antiplatelet agents
Antiplatelets are present at prevention and therapy of cardiovascular diseases necessarily.
The aim of this work is organizing of informational file about medicines with antiplatelet activity, determination of actuality and advisability of development of the new dosage forms based on marketing analysis of home-produced antiplatelets.
In Ukraine the «Antiplatelet» group is contain 87 registered nomenclature positions according to international classification ATC. They are produced by the 49 producers from the 18 countries. At present the most part of this segment of pharmaceutical market is presented by the foreign firm-producers – their part is 55,2%, the part of the Ukrainian producers is 44,8%. Assortment is formed by the 11 antiplatelet subgroups and the main role belongs to В01АС04 Clopidogrel, its part is 44,8%.
Combined medicines count 5 propositions from the all antiplatelets, it is 8% of the whole of antiplatelet assortment.
The solid dosage forms – tablets – prevail in all assortment structure (76 proposals or 87,3% of the nomenclature of this group). Moreover solutions for injections – 8 proposals or 9,2% of the nomenclature, capsules and solutions for inhalations – 2 and 1 proposals or 2,3% and 1,2% accordingly are presented.
So, Ukrainian antiplatelet market is formed by the foreign producers mainly. The acute deficiency of the combined medicines is noted. Subgroup Clopidogrel has the largest variety of goods and propositions. By amount of the dosage forms this segment of pharmaceutical market is rather monotonous – solid dosage forms (tablets and capsules) prevail in more than 90%. So all of the above mentioned determines a perspective tendency for the further investigations on the new antiplatelet dosage forms.
2. On approval of the concept of development of the pharmaceutical sector in the ukrainian health care industry for 2011-2020. order of the ministry of health of ukraine dated 09/13/2010 no. 769. [electronic resource] - access mode: http://moz.gov.ua/ua/portal/dn_20100913_769. html
3. Ipatova AV, Drozdova IV, Kaniukova I. YA., Matsuga O. M. Disability due to circulatory system diseases (primary, latent, predicted) // Ukr. therapist. journ - 2013. - № 2. - P. 47-53.
4. Cazak L.I., Chekman I.S. Antiagregants in pharmacotherapy of cardiovascular diseases // Rational pharmacotherapy. - 2008. - No. 4.
5. Electronic directory "compendium" / [electronic resource]. - mode of access: http://compendium.com.ua
6. State form of medicines [electronic resource]. - mode of access: https://www.moz.gov.ua/ua/portal
7. Krivyaz O.V. Marketing analysis of the market for drugs for the treatment of glaucoma // Management, economics and quality assurance in pharmacy. - 2013. - № 1. - S. 51-55.
8. Glushchenko AV, Georgiyants V.A., Valigura YU.G. Analytical review of the pharmaceutical market of modern hepatoprotective drugs / / Farmats. journ - 2014. - No. 4. - P. 17-23.
9. Rudenko VV, Shmatenko O. P., Pritulla R. L., Maksimuk T. M. Analysis of the pharmaceutical market of medicinal products of group d06 antibiotics and chemotherapeutic preparations for use in dermatology // Vysn. pharmacy - 2012. - No. 4. - P. 66-70.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.