Aspects of medical application of immobilizing enzyme preparation «Cytorecifen-M»
There are carried out the researches of bacteriolytic and bacteriostatic activity of immobilizing enzyme preparation Cytorecifen-M in relation to microbial cultures which are representatives of typical microflora of inflammatory processes of superficial localization.
It is established, that effective bacteriostatic concentration of an investigated preparation in relation to museum and clinical pathogen strains is in a range of 6—20 mg/ml, and bacteriolytic activity of immobilizing preparation exceeds of activity native analogue on 10—15 % and is shown with various dynamics.
The received results allow considering an investigated preparation as potentially effective medical antiseptics of superficial action after creation of the corresponding ready form and an establishment of characteristics of harmlessness.
2. Gradsky DA Synthesis of composite affine sorbents with magnetic properties and their technological use in the manufacture of plague immunobiological preparations: Abstract. diss .... Cand. biol. of sciences. - Stavropol, 2004, - 20 p.
3. MA Grigorieva, NV Moskalenko, TS Todosiychuk // Ukrainian. jury. honey. technology and technology. - K., 2006. - № 4. - P. 12-20.
4. Krupskaya TV, Barvinchenko VM, Kaspersky VA etc. // Pharmacist. . - 2006. - No. 2, - P. 59-63.
5. LG Mishina, II Gerashchenko, TP Osolodchenko. etc. // There. - 2006. - № 1. - P. 74—78.
6. Pat. Ukraine, IPC C 12 N 1/00, A 61K 35/00. Method of obtaining hydrolytic enzyme preparation Citoretsifsn-M / Todosiychuk TS, Grigorieva MA, Polishchuk NV: applicant Todosiychuk TS, patentee. - № 31448; claimed 30.11.07, published 04/10/2008, Bul. № 7.
7. Pavlova IN, Zholner LG, Zakharova I.Ya. etc. // Microbiology. - 1988 - T. 57, No. 3. - P. 398-404.
8. Todosychuk TS Development of technology of hydrolytic enzyme preparation cytorecifen: Avtogref. diss .... Cand. tech. of sciences. - K., 2000. - 25 p.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.