Synthesis, physico-chemical properties and antimicrobial activity of novel 4-arylamino-2-methylquinolines
Synthesis of novel 4-arylaminoquinolines has been carried out, its physico-chemical characteristics and antimicrobial activity has been studied. It has been shown that new 4-arylaminoquinolines have moderate levels of antimicrobial and antifungal activity. QSAR analisys has been carried out for these derivatives.
2. Mashkovsky M.D. Medicines: A manual for doctors. - M .: New Wave, 2006. - 1206 p.
3. Pat. 205906 Hungary, MKI C 07 D 215/16. Process for producing 4-chloroquinoline derivatives / Mester T., Koertvelyessy Gyula, Koertvelyessy Gyulane ma et al. - Publ. 12/30/1991 - 5 c.
4. Elderfield P. Heterocyclic Compounds: Sat. monographs in 8 vol. with English— M .: Foreign Publishers. Lit., 1955. - Vol. 4. - 538 p.
5. Kayirere M.-G., Mahamaud A., Chevalier J. et al. // EUR. J. of Med. Chem. - 1998, - Vol. 33, 1. P. 55-63.
6. Casagrande M., Basilico N., Parapini S. et al. // Bioorg. and Med. Chem.— 2008, Vol. 16, No. 14. P. 6813-6823.
7. Solomon V.R., Puri S.K., Srivastava K. et al. // Ibid. - 2005. - Vol. 13, 6. P. 2157-2165.
8. Sparatore A., Basilico N., Casagrande M. et al. // Bioorg. and Med. Chem. Letters. - 2008, - Vol. 18, No. 13. P. 3737-3740.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.