Economic-statistical modeling and forecasting of active tuberculosis morbidity dynamics in cities and districts of Lviv region
Excel-based program was developed for the research of active tuberculosis morbidity (for 100 thousand of population) in districts and towns of Lviv region allows to deter in parabolic trend dependences explore the received model and forecast in dices for the future periods. Proposed forecasting model can be used for determining future situation in active and other kinds of tuberculosis morbidity, forecasting mortality from tuberculosis and other diseases in case of statistical in formation of main indices availability.
2. An electronic information system in the field of tuberculosis control will help Ukrainian doctors in the fight against socially dangerous disease // Health of Ukraine. - 2008. - № 15-16. - P. 39.
3. National program for combating tuberculosis disease in 2007-2011 (concept for public discussion).
4. Lukashin Yu.P. Adaptive methods for short-term forecasting. - M .: Statistics, 1979. - 148 p.
5. Order of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine of January 28, 2005 No. 45 “On Approval of the Protocol of Provision of Medical Assistance to Tuberculosis Patients”.
6. Forecasting Workbook / Ed. col.: IV Bestuzhev-Lada (ed.) and others - M .: Thought, 1982. - 430 p.
7. http // if.portal.net /
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.