Study influence of temperature and pressure on persorption by materials of cellulose of gaseous oxide nitrogen (IV). Report II
Influence of temperature on kinetics of persorption of gaseous oxide of nitrogen (IV) cellulose materials is studied. Considerable dependence is rotined it from a temperature. Influence of temperature is also studied on the balance state of persorption at normal and enhanceable pressure. The chart of mechanism of co-operation of oxide of nitrogen and cellulose is offered on the basis of persorption.
2. LS Bolotnikova, SN Danilov, TI Samsonova. // Journal. approx. chemistry. - 1966. - T. 39, No. 1. - P. 176-180.
3. McK Beck J.V. Sorption of gases and vapors by solids. - M .: Goskhimizdat, 1934. - 164 p.
4. MA Martynov, KL Vylegzhanina Radiography of polymers. - L .: Chemistry, 1972 - 120 p.
5. Oridoroga VA Study of cellulose oxidation by nitrogen dioxide. Development of the method of obtaining hemostatic agents. diss .... Cand. chem. of sciences. - X., 1971. - 19 p.
6. Panov SP, Feinberg EZ The interaction of cellulose and cellulosic materials with water. - M .: Chemistry, 1976. - 232 p.
7. Perepelkin K.E. Structure and properties of fibers. - M .: Chemistry, 1965. - 288 p.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.