Scientific-methodological approaches to training organization for pharmacy specialists based on the competencies models
The training organization for pharmacy specialists, based on the competencies models is reviewing by authors as an algorithm, consisting of following stages: determination of educational needs of pharmacy specialists, psychologico-andragogical diagnostics of learners, planning of educational process, creation of conditions for realization of educational process, realization of educational process, evaluation and correction of educational process and its results.
Scientific and methodological matherials for pharmacy specialists training must be elaborated taking into account indicated andragogical principles.
2. G. Bazarov // Personnel manager. - 2007. - № 2. - P.42—48.
3. Galij LV, Golochko VM // Pharmacist. . - 2009. - № 3. - P. 14-19.
4. Galliy LV // Ibid. - 2009. - № 4. - P. 59.
5. Zmeev SI Andragogics: basics of adult learning theory, history and technology. - M .: PER SE, 2007. - 272 p.
6. Fundamentals of Andragogy: Study, a manual for students of higher education. educational institutions / Ed. IA Kolesnikova. - M .: Academy Publishing Center, 2003. - 240 p.
7. AF Piminov // Doctor. - 2008. - № 17. - P. 29—31.
8. Sukov G., Tupik I. // Personnel manager. - 2007. - № 12. - P. 16—29.
9. Tolochko VM, Galij LV Scientific substantiation and development of competence models of pharmacy specialists: Methodical recommendations. - Kharkiv: NSAU, 2009. - 23 p.
10. Knowles M.S., Holton E.F., Swanson R.A. The Adult Learner, Sixth Edition: The Definitive Classic in Adult Education and Human Resource Development. - Houston, TX: Butterworth, 2005. - 390 p.
11. Phillip D., Schweisfurth M. Comparative and international education: An introduction to theory, method and practice. - London: Continuum, 2008. - 181 p.
12. Tigth M. Key concepts in adult education and training. - 3 ed. - Verlag: Falmer Press, 2004. - 207 p.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.