Research of ways of establisment of good pharmaceutical practice in the different countries of the world
Experience of application of requirements of Good Pharmaceutical Practice in the developed countries of Europe and the first steps on the post-Soviet territory is investigated. It should be noted, that the role of pharmacist as adviser concerning application of medical products became more significant last years and so demands increased level of expert knowledge.
On the ground of studying of experience of the different countries of the world concerning GPP and situations, which has developed in the domestic pharmaceutical market, the model of development and introduction of standards of good pharmaceutical practice in Ukraine is offered.
2. Z. Grinkiv // Pharmacy Halytska. - 2005. - № 23. - P. 10-11.
3. Documents of the International Pharmaceutical Federation (FIP), published in the materials of Congress FIP 2000 // Pharmac. . - 2000. - № 5. - P. 96-101.
4. The Law of the Republic of Belarus of July 20, 2006 №161-3 "About Medicines" [Electronic resource]. - Access mode: http://www.levonevski.net/right/razdel2/numl/2dl258.html
5. Good pharmacy practice in the New Independent States. Guide to the development and implementation of standards // Provisor. - 2002. - № 17. - P. 3-8.
6. Decree of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Belarus of December 27, 2006. # 120 “On Approving Good Pharmacy Practice” [Electronic resource]. - Access mode: http://www.pravoby.info/dok2007/part7/akt07791 .htm
7. Draft Code of Ethics for Pharmaceutical Workers of Ukraine [Electronic resource]. - Access mode: http://www.apteka.ua/online/28975
8. Semykina Y. Qualitative growth [Electronic resource. - Access mode: http: //www.conti- nent.kz/2007/24/5.htm
9. Tulegenova A.U. // Remedium. - 2007. - № 10. - P. 62-65.
10. Yagudin RI // Russian pharmacies. - 2007. - № 8. - P. 16-18.
11. Yagudin RI Standardization and technical regulation in the sphere of retail trade of medicines http://www.kstgroup.ru/zem2004/ugydina.ppt
12. Yagudin RI, Timoshilova NM // New pharmacy. - 2006. - № 12. - P. 34—39.
13. Yagudin RI // Pharmacist. newspaper. - 2004. - №27. - [Electronic resource]. —Access Mode: http://www.pharmvestnik.ru/cgi-bin/statya.pl?sid=8552
14. Declaration Pharmacist improving people's health [Electronic resource]. - Access mode: http: // www.europharmforum.org/file/10737
15. Standards for Pharmacy Practice. - Access mode: http: //www.apotek. no / sw21108.asp
16. Volmer D., Vendla K., Vetka A. et al. // Ann. Pharmacother. - 2008. - №42 (7). P. 1104-11.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.