Ways of standardization of official instructions for drugs
The technique of the analysis of an information component of official instructions for drugs is developed. The technique is approved on an example antidiabetic drugs which is widely applied in modern medical practice (metformin hydrochloride). The unified instruction for medical application of metformin on the basis of modern data of evidence medicine, Ukraine State Formulary of drugs (2009), British National Formulary (57 edition, 2009), and also materials of the analysis of official instructions for use 14 preparations of metformin hydrochloride is offered.
2. Zimenkovsky AB Scientific substantiation of the conceptual model of quality management in health care of Ukraine through systematic development of medical standardization: Abstract. diss. ... Dr. honey. of sciences. - K., 2007. - 34 p.
3. Order of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine No. 163 of 0305.2001 “On approval of Requirements for information on the use of a medicinal product”. - Access mode http://www.apteka.ua/online/15816/
4. Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine dated 25.03.09 “Some issues of state regulation of prices for medicines and medical products” // Weekly “Pharmacy”. - 2009. - № 16. - P. 20-22.
5. An indicative list of WHO essential medicines. - Access mode www.who.int/en/
6. Draft order of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine “On approval of Requirements for information on the use of a medicinal product”. - Access mode http://www.moz.gov.ua/en/
7. Parnovyshy BL, Slaby MV, Zaliska OM etc. Pharmaceutical Informatics: Monograph. - Lviv: Kvart, 2008. - 446 p.
8. British National Formulary, March 2009, 57. - Access mode http://www.bnf.org/bnf/
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.