The results of the study of pharmacists' opinion regarding the organization of their work in pharmacies during the coronavirus COVID-19 pandemic
Since the beginning of the quarantine, pharmacists, especially those who work in pharmacies, are at the forefront of the fight against COVID-19 coronavirus infection, and they do their best to provide quality pharmaceutical assistance.
The aim of the study was to study the opinions of pharmacists on the organizational features of their work in pharmacies during quarantine associated with the coronavirus COVID-19 pandemic.
The methods of survey, mathematical statistics, generalization and interpretation of the results are used. 499 pharmacists from 25 regions of Ukraine except for territories not controlled by the Government, were interviewed. The study was conducted from 7 to 19 April 2020.
Pharmacists' anxious expectations and pessimistic sentiments elucidated through the COVID-19 coronavirus have been. It is shown that social distance in pharmacies is primarily aimed at limiting the number of people admitted to the pharmacy at the same time, then – to install a protective screen in the sales hall, as well as its planning. It has been found that pharmacists often have to deal with inappropriate visitor behavior. The increase of physical load of pharmacists, the main reason for which is the peculiarities of working with visitors during social distance, as well as finding a large part of them under constant psychological pressure, is revealed.
The degree of concern of pharmacists through the Covid-19 coronavirus, the availability of various safety measures in pharmacies, the levels of aggressive behavior on the part of pharmacy visitors, exercise stress and being under constant psychological pressure from pharmacists have been established.
2. Hromadska spilka «Pratsivnyky farmatsii». URL: https://www.facebook.com/groups/spilka.pharmacevtiv/permalink/2601823116590129/?notif_id=1586246386887923¬if_t=group_post_approved
3. Kabmin prodovzhyv karantyn do 22 travnia. URL: https://www.pravda.com.ua/news/2020/05/4/7250370
4. Koronavirus: karta poshyrennia v rezhymi realnoho chasu. URL: https://nv.ua/ukr/world/countries/koronavirus-karta-poshirennya-v-rezhimi-realnogo-chasu-23-kvitnya-ostanni-novini-50072008.html
5. Opratsiuvannia prohramy empirychnoho sotsiolohichnoho doslidzhennia. Metod. vkazivky do vykonannia kontrolnykh robit dlia studentiv spetsialnosti 040201 «Sotsiolohiia» / Upor. V. Ye. Savka, M. V. Shkoliar, R. O. Savchynskyi ta in. – Lviv: Instytut humanitarnykh ta sotsialnykh nauk Natsionalnoho universytetu «Lvivska politekhnika», 2008. – 45 s.
6. Postanova KM Ukrainy vid 11. 03. 2020 r. № 211 «Pro zapobihannia poshyrenniu na terytorii Ukrainy koronavirusu COVID-19» (redaktsiia vid 05. 05. 2020). URL: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/211-2020-p.
7. Praktychna farmatsiia. URL: https://www.facebook.com/groups/303252657278677/permalink/525329025071038/
8. Standart farmatsevtychnoi dopomohy «Koronavirusna khvoroba (COVID-19). Zatverdzheno Nakazom MOZ Ukrainy vid 24. 04. 2020r № 961. URL: https://dec.gov.ua/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/2020_722_standart_farm_covid_19.pdf
9. Rol farmatsevtychnoho pratsivnyka v konteksti hlobalnoho aptechnoho rynku. URL: http://farmpalata.com.ua/novyny/rol-farmatsevtychnogo-pratsivnyka-v-konteksti-globalnogo-aptechnogo-rynku/
10. Farmatsevty Lviv. URL: https://www.facebook.com/groups/315168099437891/534892820798750/?comment_id=534907277463971¬if_id=1586248568565588¬if_t=group_comment&ref=notif
11. Farmatsevtycheskaia obshchestvennost BKh. URL: https://www.facebook.com/groups/berlinchemiekh/?multi_permalinks=3688764684498934¬if_id=1586276787324476¬if_t=feedback_reaction_generic&ref=notif
12. Farmatsevtychna Ukraina. URL: https://www.facebook.com/groups/171248333366137/?multi_permalinks=779751272515837¬if_id=1586247206671454¬if_t=feedback_reaction_generic
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.