Mass-spectrometry analysis of valeriana officinalis l.s.l. over- and underground organs elemets content
6 macro- and 53 micro- and ultramicroelements were determinates in over- and underground organs of Valeriana officinalis by the mass-spectrometry method.
2. Ilyinskikh EN, Ogorodova LM, Bezrukikh PA Epidemiological genotoxicology of heavy metals and human health. - Tomsk: SibGMU, 2003. - 300 p.
3. Determination of the content of chemical elements in the diagnosed biosubstrates, drugs and biologically active additives by the method of mass spectrometry with inductively coupled argon plasma: Methodical instructions (MUK 4.1.1483-03). - M .: FSGSENMZ RF, 2003. - 36 p.
4. Fursa NS, Dolya VS, Shkrobotko P.Yu. //. Topical problems of ecology of the Yaroslavl region: Materials of the 4th scientific-practical. Conf. - Yaroslavl, 2008. - Issue. 4, pp. 111 - 115.
5. Fursa NS, Shkrobotko PY, Dolya VS // Ibid. - pp. 116-120.
6. Shkrobotko P.Yu. Study of elemental composition and biologically active substances of underground and above-ground organs, dosage forms of valerian of medicinal industrial and pharmacy production: Diploma thesis. - Zaporozhye, 2005. - 100 p.
7. Shkrobotko PY, Dolya VS, Fursa NS // Current problems of ecology of the Yaroslavl region: Materials of the 4th scientific-practical. Conf. - Yaroslavl, 2008. - Issue. 4. - P. 121 - 125.
8. Shkrobotko P.Yu., Fursa NS .. Share VS // Ibid. - P. 126-130.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.