Scientific substantiation of expedience for further inclusion herbal medicines in a state formulary of drugs
The results of conducted research confirm that exists the considerable volume of evidence-based data for efficiency and safety of separate use of herbal medicines. That may to serve as a ponderable pretext for consideration of further their inclusion into the next edition of a State formulary of drugs.
2. State form of medicines / Ministry of Health of Ukraine, State. pharmacol, center; in a row. V.T. Chumaka. - K .: MORION, 2009. - Issue. 1. - 1160 sec.
3. Order of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine dated August 26, 2005 No. 426 “On Approval of the Procedure for Examination of Registration Materials for Medicinal Products Submitted for State Registration (Re-registration), as well as Examination of Materials for Amending Registration Materials during the Period of Registration Certificate ».
4. Order of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine of September 11, 2007 No. 536 “Changes to the Procedure of Examination of Materials for Medicinal Products Submitted for State Registration (Re-registration), as well as Examination of Materials on Amendments to Registration Materials during the Period of Registration Certificate” .
5. Adhikari N., Shrestha S., Ansari I. // Kathm. Univers. Med. J. - 2006 - Vol. 4, No. 3. Issue 15. P. 383-389.
6. Directive 2004/24 / EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 31 March 2004 amending, as regards traditional herbal medicinal products, Directive 2001/83 / EC on the Community code relating to medicinal products for human use.
7. Gaster B. // A. Int. Med. - 2000. - Vol. 160. P. 152-156.
8. Legal Status of Traditional Medicine and Complementary / Alternative Medicine: A Worldwide Review. / / World Health Organization, Geneva. - 2001.
9. Linde K., Gerben R., Hondras M. et al. // BMC Complement Altern Med. - 2001. - P. 1-5.
10. Williams J., Mulrow C., Chiquette E. et al. // A. Int. Med. - 2000. - Vol. 132. ó P. 743ó756.
11. Pittler M., Ernst E. // Am. J. Med. - 2000. - Vol. 108. P. 276-281.
12. Stevinson C., Pittler M., Ernst E. // A. Int. Med. - 2000. - Vol. 133. ó P. 420ó429.
13. Staunton M. // Radiologist. - 2007. - Vol. 242, No. 1. P. 23-31.
14. Traditional Medicine Strategy 2002-2005 // World Health Organization, Geneva. - 2002.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.