The impact of «Altabor» suppositories on prostate gland in experimental prostatitis conditions in rats
The article narrates about the results of investigation of impact of the new remedy — suppositorium «Altabor» on the structure of the prostate in the condition of the experimental prostatitis.
The model of turpentine prostatitis in the male of rates was used. Suppositorium «Altabor» was inserted per rectum in dose 50 mg/kg. Terms of introduction were 9,15 days. The preparation of comparison — suppositorium with oil of seeds of pumpkin was inserted in dose 60 mg/kg.
According to the results of researches it was established that suppositorium «Altabor» show expressed therapeutical effect, which surpasses action of preparation of comparison. Suppositorium «Altabor» reduces the intensity of allergic inflammatory reaction caused per rectum in turpentine. The preparation removes the rise in the tissue of organ microcircular violation and preserves functional structural condition of prostate.
Suppositorium «Altabor» are a perspective preparation for more profound research with the subsequent introduction in industrial production and medical practice.
2. Compendium 2007 - Medicines / Ed. VM Kovalenko, OP Viktorov. - K .: MORION, 2007. - 1664 p.
3. Martin I., Resnik E., Novak K. Secrets of urology. - St. Petersburg: Binom Publishers, 2002. - 400 p.
4. Prostate Protectors / Ed. S.M. Dropper. - X., 2005. - P. 20-21.
5. Rybolovlev Yu.P., Rybolovlev RS // Reports of the USSR Academy of Sciences. - 1979. - T. 247, № 6. - P. 1513-1516.
6. Heifets V.Kh., Zabezhinsky M.A., Khrolovich A.B. etc. // Urology. - 1999. - № 5. - P. 48—53.
7. Gerald J. Domingue Sr., Wayne J. G. // Clinical Microbiology Reviews. - October 1998. - Vol. 11, no. 4. P.604-613.
8. Ja Hyeon Ku, Soo Woong Kim // International j. of androlidy. - 2005. - Vol. 28, No. 6. - P 317—327.
9. Resnik M.I., Thompson J.M. Advanced prostate desease therapy / Published by B.C. Decker Inc. - 2000. - 684 p.
10. Shaeffer F.J. / / European Urology Supplements. - 2003. —№ 2. - P 5-10.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.