Study of reological study of gel from om bifonazolom
The reological properties of gel from bifonazolom and influence of medical substance are studied on reological property of basis. Investigational dependence of structural viscidity is on the gradient of speed of change and temperature. It is rotined that structural viscidity of gel diminishes at the increase of temperature and growth of speed of change. Certainly type of flow and presence of thixotropic properties of gel. Set stability structurally mechanical properties of the developed medication in a process.
2. Kulaga VV Treatment of skin diseases. —K: Health, 1988. - 300 p.
3. Lyapunov NA, Volovik H, In. // Pharmacom. 2001. - № 2. - P. 52-61.
4. Nazarova OS //Ibid. - 2004. - № 2. - P. 59-65.
5. Rybachuk VD, Trutayev IV, Yegorov IA, // Bulletin of Pharmacy. - 2004. - № 2 (46). - pp. 24-27.
6. Rodionov A.II. Fungal skin diseases: A guide for doctors. - 2nd ed. - St. Petersburg, 2000, 288 p.
7. Directory Delete. Medicines in Russia: A Directory. - M .: AstraFarmService, 2006. - 1632 p.
8. Tikhonov OI, Mikhailenko VV, Zhukova TV // Bulletin of Pharmacy. - 2007. - № 4 (52). - pp. 29-31.
9. Carbopol Resins Handbook, BF Goodrich Company, Specialty Chemicals, 9921 Brecksville Road, Clevland, Ohio 44141-3247.
10. Bolman P., Maloney J. // J. of the Amer. Acad, of Dermatol. - 2002. - Vol. 46, 6. P. 907-913.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.