The role of the auxiliary substances in the achievment of the biologocal activity of phensuccinal semi - solid pharmaceutical dosage form's
The anti-inflammatory activity of the semi-solid pharmaceutical dosage form of phensuccinal has been studied on the carrageenin oedema and aseptic inflammation experimental models in rats. The evaluation of the solvent and the type of structure-forming substances influence on the biological effect of phensuccinal ointment has been conducted.
2. Zubkova ST, Muz VA // Clinic. endocrinol. and endocrine. surgery. - 2005. - № 2. - P. 40-42.
3. Compendium 2007. Medicines / Ed. VN Kovalenko, AP Viktorov. - K .: Morion, 2007. - 2270 p.
4. SN Lapach, AV Chubenko, PN Babich. Statistical methods in biomedical research using Excel. - K .: Morion, 2000. - 320 p.
5. Pat. 36464A UA, Bul. No. C (200I).
6. Poltorak VV, Gorbenko H.I., Smooth O.I. etc. // Endocrinology. - 1999. - Vol. 4, No. 2. - P. 128-134.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.