Quantitative determination of bioactive compounds complex ethers containing in valeriana cordials of different manufacturers
The content of bioactive compounds complex ethers in Valeriana cordials of different manufacturers was determined by spectrophotometry method and it was established that their content in these cordials differs.
2. Korenman IM Methods for determining organic compounds. Ed. 2nd, trans. and ext. - M .: Chemistry, 1975. - 360 p.
3. Popov DM etc. // Chemical-Pharmac. . - 1986. - № 4. - P. 464-467.
4. Wednesday AV, Wednesday LA, Bovtenko VA etc. // Pharmacom. - 2007. - № 2. - P. 41—54.
5. Fursa NS Study of substances of primary and secondary metabolism of species of cruciferous and valerian families as chemotaxonomic features and pharmacologically active agents: Dis .... Dr. Pharmacist. of sciences. - Yaroslavl, 1989. - 338 p.
6. Fursa NS et al. Valerian in Phytotherapy. - Tomsk: NTL, 1998. - 211 p.
7. Fursa NS etc. Valerian therapy of neuropsychiatric diseases. - Zaporozhye: CPI agricultural, 2000. - 348 p.
8. MP Stifurak et al. // Pharmacy. - 1985. - № 5. - P. 15-18.
9. Wagner N. et al. / / Arzneimittel-Forsch. (Drug. Res.). - 1970 - Bd. 20, No. 8. - S. 1149—1152.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.