Forensic and pharmaceutical study of features of turn-over of medical preparation with psychoactive property on the principle of Constitution of Ukraine
In the article the results of the judicial-pharmaceutical monitoring of features of turn of medications are resulted with psychoactive property. It is set that takes place proof tendency of involving all the plenty of young people in the process of the use without setting of doctor by medications of different legal nomenclature groups. On the example of preparation «Cofex» measures are offered on the improvement of pharmaceutical legislation with the purpose of counteraction further narkotization of minor.
2 Burlaki VB Prevention of drug addiction among youth: a textbook / Ed. VV Burlaky. - K .: Coat of arms, 2008. - 224 p.
3. Giuzhi OM Criminology course. The special part. - K. Yurinkom Inter, 2001. - 167 p.
4. Kovalenko VN, Kovalenko VN, Viktorova AP Compendium 2007 - medicines. - K .: MORION, 2007. - 1664 p.
5. Shapovalova VO, Chernykh VP, Shapovalov VV etc. Constitution of Ukraine // Pharmaceutical Law and Evidence Pharmacy in the Legal Relationship System State - Law - Manufacturer - Wholesaler - Manager - Doctor - Patient - Pharmacist - Medicines - Controlling and Law Enforcement: Proceedings of the Scientific and Practical Conference (November 16, 2007, m Kharkiv). - X., 2007. - P. 195—214.
6. Kurizheva OA Forensic Pharmacy: Misuse of Juvenile Medicines with Psychoactive Properties // Pharmaceutical Law and Evidence Pharmacy in the Legal System State - Law - Manufacturer - Wholesaler - Manager - Doctor - Patient - Medication - Controlling and Law Enforcement: Proceedings of the Scientific and Practical Conference (20— Conference) November 21, 2009, Kharkiv): Abstracts Doc. - X., 2009. - P. 51.
7. Shapovalova VA, Shapovalov VV Danilenko VS, Buhtiarova TA Medicines dispensed without a doctor's prescription - X .: Torsing, 1998 - 528 p.
8. Ministry of Health of Ukraine Order No. 633 of 03.11.2008 “On Approval of the List of Medicines Authorized for Use in Ukraine, which are Available Without Prescriptions from Pharmacies and their Structural Subdivisions” http: // zakon / rada / gov / ua.
9. Order of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine of 210.05.2003 No. 210 “On approval of criteria for attributing narcotic (psychotropic) drugs containing a small amount of narcotic drugs or psychotropic substances and precursors to the category of over-the-counter drugs and the List of these remedies "// Pharmaceutical law in safe self-medication: non-prescription drugs / [VO Shapovalov, OV Stefanov, IM Trachtenberg, VV Shapovalov and others] . - X .: Fact, 2005. - 800 p.
10. Smirnova IV Drug trafficking in Ukraine: the realities and threats of the present // The fight against organized crime and corruption (theory and practice). - 2003. - № 7. - 26 p.
11. Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine No. 770 of May 6, 2000 “On Approval of the List of Narcotic Drugs, Psychotropic Substances and Precursors” // Pharmaceutical Law. Textbook for Pharmaceutical Legislation Audit and Extra-Audit Work in the Pharmacy Specialty: p. [for students higher. teach. lock] / Edited OV Shapovalova VV Shapovalova, VV Shapovalova (mol.). - X .: 2008. - 144 p.
12. The Problems of Reforming the Judiciary in Ukraine: The Constitutional and Legal Aspect / OG Kushnarenko, TM Sminko // Mat. Research Practice Conf. “Constitutional Aspects of Forensic Pharmacy” (June 26-27, 2008). - X., 2008. - P. 47-50.
13. Shapovalov VV, Shapovalov VO, Vasina Yu.V. Forensic Pharmaceutical Analysis of the Relationship of Drug Addiction to Youth with Crime // Current Problems of Dermatovenerological and Cosmetology Assistance in Health Reform: Coll. of sciences, wash. - X., 2009. - P. 329 - 331.
14. VP Chernykh, VV Shapovalov, VO Shapovalova etc. // Pharmaceutical law as a tool to ensure the rights of patients with health disorders to timely, urgent access to vital, safe, high-quality and economically available drugs (narcotic, psychotropic, potent, poisonous, etc.) // Pharmaceutical Law and Evidence Pharmacy in the Legal Relationship System State - Law - Manufacturer - Wholesaler - Manager - Doctor - Patient - Provider - Medicines - Control and Law Enforcement: Proceedings of a Scientific and Practical Conference (November 16, 2007, Kharkiv). - X., 2007. - P. 3.
15. Shapovalova V.O. Pharmaceutical law in addiction. / Edited VA Shapovalova, IK Sosina, VV Shagpovalova. - X .: Fact, 2004. - 800 p.
16. Shapovalova VO, Shapovalov VV, Kurizheva OO. Pharmaceutical law of Ukraine: improvement of pharmaceutical legislation on the rules of circulation of over-the-counter medicines dispensed from pharmacies and their structural subdivisions // Pharmaceutical law and evidentiary pharmacy in the system of legal relations medicines - control and law enforcement agencies: proceedings of a scientific and practical conference (November 20-21, 2009, Kharkiv). - X., 2009. - P. 80.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.