Analysis on clinical efficiency of prevalent in-patient hypotensive mono-therapies with inhibitor ATF and diuretic
Cohort research based upon 400 patients with hypertension treated in cardiological department at Vinnitsa regional hospital in 2003—2008 (1054 daily dynamic measurements) is carried out. Prevalent schemes of medications accounted for biological and clinical parameters have been considered. Profile analysis of in-patient hypotensive therapies was performed with involvement of worked out preference weighted instrument. By the profile analysis results the effect of given prevalent therapies proved not to differ across treatments having been adjusted for most influential confounders, namely stage of disease, concomital pathology, complications, sex-age composition. There has been overall positive significant effect of treatments.
2. Zalis'ka OM Pharmacoeconomics. Pharmacoeconomic analysis. - Part 2 / Ed. BLParnovsky. - Lviv: Space-M, 2000. - 71 p.
3. Martynov AI and co-authors. Pharmacoeconomic aspects of the treatment of essential hypertension. // Therapeutic Archive, 2002, № 6.
4. Health care in Ukraine: problems and prospects / For the general. ed. prof. VM Ponomarenko. - Ternopil: Ukrmedkniga, 1999. - 310 p.
5. Smirnova IP National Program for the Prevention and Treatment of Hypertension in Ukraine // Clinical Pharmacology, Physiology, Biochemistry. - 1996. - № 2. - P. 6-9.
6. Pharmacoeconomics / For the total. ed. OM Ocheredka, OG Protsek. - Zhytomyr: Polesie, 2009. - 188 p.
7. Fursov AN Arterial hypertension: a modern strategy of treatment // Clinical medicine. - 2006. - № 8-С. 66-68.
8. Center for Medical Statistics (2007). Population Health Indicators and Use of Health Resources in Ukraine 2005-2006. Ministry of Health of Ukraine, K., 2007. - P. 86-91.
9. Chasova I.E. Treatment of arterial hypertension: current views. // Therapeutic archive. - 2007 - № 9. - P. 5-8.
10. Mancia G., De Backer G., Dominiczak A., Cifcova R., Fagard R., Germanо G., Grassi G., et al. (2007) 2007 Guidelines for the management of Arterial hypertension: The Task Force for the Management of Arterial Hypertension of the European Society of Cardiology (ESC). Eur.Heart J., 28 (12): 1462C1536.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.