Anatomical study of petioles to ash-tree representatives
For the first time a comparative anatomical investigation of leaves of 11 representatives ash-tree genus carried out.
Was determined that common features of ash-tree is form of cross sections and structure leaves pustules. The ash-tree petioles on genus level is differ to numbers the condacting bundles and cross section forms in medium and upper parts, also by the degree of development and integrity of mechanical ring. The degree of pubescent, form and topography of trichomes can be criterion of the diversity. The data obtained can be used for developing a project of the analytical and normative documentation (AND).
2. VP Georgievsky, SI Dikhtyarev, Yu.I. Gubin // Phytotherapy in Ukraine. - 2000. - № 1. - P. 3-6.
3. Kurkin VA, Avdeeva EV, Zapesochnaya GG // Current problems of modern chemistry: Thesis. international. Conf. - Pyatigorsk, 2000. - P. 35-36.
4. Wing TD. Basics of standardization, certification, metrology: Uch. for universities. - 2nd ed., Remaking. and ext. - M .: UNITI-DANA, 1999. - 711 p.
5. Kurkin VA // Chemistry of nature, united. - 2003. - № 2. - P. 87-110.
6. The determinant of higher plants of Ukraine. / Ed. Board: Prokudin YN, Zaverukha BV, Chopik VI - K .: "Scientific Thought", 1987. - 546 p.
7. Checkman IS Clinical Phytotherapy. —K .: Issue of ASK, 2003. - 290 p.
8. European Pharmacopoeia. - 4th ed. - Strasbourg: Council of Europe, 2001. P. 675.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.