Analysis of clinical practice of the use of drugs by patients with acute cerebrovascular pathology
The use of drugs by in-patients with acute CVP according to the basic anatomic groups, therapeutic sub-groups (groups of the third level) and separate drugs is explored; the ABC and VEN frequency
analyses of drugs prescribing are conducted. The experts’ estimation of conformity of prescribed drugs to the standards of treatment and clinical protocols is carried out.
The results of the researches, harmonized with evidence-based medicine data or experts’ estimation toward effectiveness of analyzed drugs, can be used as the basis for the rational use of drugs by patients with acute CVP, and also for forming of local and regional formularies.
2. Vinnychuk SM // The art of healing. - 2004. - № 5 (011). - pp. 8-15.
3. Gromovik B.P. Logistics Technologies in Pharmacy: Guidelines. - Lviv: Ukrainian Center for Scientific Medical Information and Patent Licensing of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine, 2001, - 24 p.
4. State form of medicinal products / Ministry of Health of Ukraine, State. pharmacol. center; in a row. V.T. Chumaka. - K .: Morion, 2009. - Iss. I. - 1160 p.
5. Mishchenko TS // Health of Ukraine. - 2008. - № 12. - P. 15.
6. ZN Mnushko, EA Protsenko // Pharmaceutical journal. - 2007. - № 4. - P. 42-43.
7. Order of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine No. 487 dated 17.08.2007 "On approval of clinical protocols for providing medical care in the specialty" Neurology "[Electronic resource]. - Access mode: http: //www.moz. gov. ua / ua / main / docs /? docID = 8497
8. Order of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine No. 166 of March 31, 2008 “On approval of the Concept of quality management of health care in the field of health care in Ukraine for the period up to 2010” [Electronic resource]. - Access mode: http://www.moz.gov.ua.
9. Suslin 3., Tanashyan M. // Doctor. - 2003. - № 3. - P. 30—32.
10. Temporary industry standard standards for medical technologies for the diagnostic and treatment process of inpatient care for the adult population in medical establishments of Ukraine. In 2 volumes - K .: Ministry of Health of Ukraine, 1999. - Vol. 1. - 500 p.
11. Black VI // Health of Ukraine. - 2008. - No. 3 (84). - P. 38-39.
12. Shevag VM, Payenok AV Diseases of the nervous system. - Lviv: World, 2004. - 520 p.
13. Shevag VM, Paenok AV, Zadorozhnaya BV Neuropathology. - K: Medicine, 2009. - 656 p. + 64 sec. incl.
14. Yavorskaya VA, Fomin Yu.V., Dyolog NV, Grebenyuk AV // Ukrainian Medical Journal. - 2004. - № 4 (42). - VII / VIII. Pp. 49-59.
15. Yakhno N., Parfenov V. // Doctor. - 2003. - № 3. - P. 24-26.
16. Dickerson, L.M., Carek P.J., Quattlebaum R.G. // Health of Ukraine. - 2008. - No. 6 (187). - P. 23-24.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.