Morphological and anatomic analysis of Tropaeolum majus L. grass
Morphological and anatomical investigation of leaves and stem of Tropaeolum majus L. has been carried out. For identification of the mentioned raw material were revealed its main morphological and anatomical features.
2. Makvikar D. The New Book of Herbs / Trans. with English. - M .: BMM AO, 2005. - P. 262-263.
3. Menshikova SA, Menshikova IB, Popova VB Medicinal plants in every home. - M .: Vneshtorgizdat Adonis Publishing House, 1991. - P. 87.
4. Gray. LM Capuchin is a great, spicy-flavored medicinal herb // Introduction and selection of aromatic and medicinal plants / Abstracts of reports of the International scientific and practical conference on the 200th anniversary of the Nikitsky Botanical Garden, Yalta, Crimea, Ukraine, June 18-12, 2009 - Simferopol, 2009. - P. 167.
5. Modern Phytotherapy / Ed. V. Petkova. - Sofia: Medicine and Physical Culture, 1988. - P. 287-288.
6. Furst G.P. Methods of anatomical-histochemical study of plant tissues. - M .: Science, 1979. - 154 p.
7. TM Cherevchenko, VV Kapustin, and LM Yaremenko. etc. Handbook of flower-lover / Edited by TM Cherevchenko. - K .: Harvest, 1994. - P. 23-24.
8. Shakalina NS The big encyclopedia of folk medicine. - M .: Exmo, 2009. - P. 960—961.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.