Study of mineral composition of leaves, flowers and fruits of japan quince (Chaenomeles Lindl.)
Results of qualitative and quantitative contents of macro- and microelements study by X-ray fluorescence method, in leaves, flowers and fruits of Japan quince is adduced. It is found that fruits, flowers and leaves of Chaenomeles Lindl. contain significant amounts of potassium, calcium, and a number of essential (ferrum, zinc, cuprum, nickel, manganese, cobalt, chromium), and conditionally essential (stanum, rubidium, bromine) microelements, as well as element zirconium is identified. The highest total content of macro- and microelements for flowers of Chaenomeles. Lindl., the smallest one — for the fruits is found. The total content of macro- and microelements in leaves of Japan quince, sort «Svyatkovy», decreases in process of fruit ripening and to the end of vegetation. The maximum total content of macro- and microelements for fruits of Japan quince, sort «Jan», flowers and leaves of Japan quince, sort «Svyatkovy», is revealed.
2. Mezhensky VN Khenomeles // Non-traditional garden crops / Sost. EP Kuminov. - Mi-Churinsk: Institute of Horticulture, 1994. - 256 p.
3. Skalny AV Human trace elements. - M., 1999. - 96 p.
4. Skalny AV, Yatsyk GV, Odinaeva ND Trace elements in children. - M .: KMK, 2002. - 151 p.
5. Skalny AV Trace elements for your health. - M .: Onyx Publishing House - 21st Century, 2003. - 238 p.
6. Skalny AV Chemical elements in human physiology and ecology. - M .: Onyx - 21st Century Publishing House: The World, 2004. - 216 p.
7. Skalny AV, Rudakov IA Bioelements in medicine. - M .: Onyx - 21st Century Publishing House: The World, 2004. - 272 p.
8. Skalnaya MG, Notova SV Macro and micronutrients in the diet of modern man: ecological-physiological and social aspects. - M., 2005. - 310 p.
9. Sokolova OV Chenomeles - Chaenomeles Lindl. // Trees and shrubs of the USSR. So. - М .; L .: Publishers of the USSR Academy of Sciences, 1954. - 325 p.
10. AI Schroter, BG Valentinov, EM Naumova Natural raw material of Chinese medicine. - M .: Terevinf, 2003 - 571 p.
11. Carvalho ML, Brito J, Barreios MA. Study of trace element concentration by EDXRF spectrometers // X-Ray Spectrometry. - 1998. - Vol. 27. P. 198-204.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.