Basing of method of estimation of requirement in antibiotics for treatment of infectious diseases in the conditions of extraordinary situations
There is grounded a method of determination of requirement in antibiotics for treatment of infectious patients in the conditions of extraordinary situations of medically-biological origin. A method is developed on the basis of analysis of data of clinical protocols for treatment of infectious diseases, ratified by Ministry of healthcare of Ukraine, and infectious morbidity, which can be caused by negative influence of factors of extraordinary situations. The basing of method is made by an imitation modeling with taking into account a contagious index, a coefficient of urgent prophylaxis, coefficients of specific and heterospecific defence for every infectious disease, which can arise up in this region. The offered method can be used for determination of requirement in antimicrobiological medications as group of antibiotics, which are necessary for treatment of suffering population.
2. Grinenko Yu.O. Scientific substantiation of the need for medicines in the management of medical supply of elderly patients in cardiology departments: Author's abstract. diss. Cand. honey. Sciences: 14.02.03 / Yu.A.Grinenko // Nat. honey. Acad. postgraduate education them. PL Shupik. - K., 2006. - 20 p.
3. Evstratiev E.E. Optimization of providing infusion solutions to the population in conditions of extra-ordinary situations: Author's thesis. formats. Sciences: 15.00.01 / EEevstratyev // Lviv National Medical University, Danylo Halytskyi. - Lviv, 2009. - 18 p.
4. Zobova IO // Pharmacist. . - 2009. - № 4. - P. 49-56.
5. Infectious diseases: Textbook / EP Shuvalova, MM Antonov, TV Antonova, etc. - 4th ed., Revised. and ext. - M .: Medicine, 2001. - 959 p.
6. Karmalita EE, Yuryev KL Ambulatory consumption of antibacterial agents in Ukraine // Ukrainian Medical Journal. - 2008. - № 1 (63). - P. 105-110.
7. Lapach SN, Chubenko AV // Doctor. - 1999. - № 17. - P. 35—39.
8. Levitskaya OR, Gromovik BP, Kornienko OM etc. // Pharmacist. . - 2009. - № 4. - P. 43-49.
9. Markovich VP // Zaporozhye medical journal. - 2007. - No. 2 (41). - pp. 183-185,
10. Planning of measures to prevent the introduction and spread of infectious diseases in Ukraine / Methodical instructions: Order of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine No. 113 of 12.03.2007 // Access mode: www.moz. gov.ua/en/main/?doc ID = 7659
11. On approval of methodological recommendations “Planning of measures for prevention of epidemic complications due to flood emergencies” / Order of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine No. 454 of August 13, 2008. // Access mode: http://www.moz.gov.ua/en/ main / icsm / sesinfo / infect /.
12. Chernyakov GA, Borisovsky VS, Sidorenko PI Organization of medical support for the population affected by the floods: Textbook / Ed. prof. RM Portus. - Zaporozhye, 1998. - 44 p.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.