The features of turn-over drugs with codeine different nomenclature and low groups
The results of the organizational and legal researches turn-over of drugs which contain codeine. During research the basic stages of turn-over of the drugs with a codeine, which behave to recipe and recipe-free to nomenclature and low groups.
2. Criminal Code of Ukraine // Medicines of Ukraine. - 2007. - № 112, - P. 214—276.
3. The order of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine from 02.11.2008 No. 793 "On approval of the List of medicines authorized for use in Ukraine, which are dispensed without prescription from pharmacies and their structural subdivisions" // http://zakon.rada.gov.ua ,
4. Order of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine dated 03.11.2008 No. 633 "On approval of the List of medicinal products authorized for use in Ukraine, which are available without prescription from pharmacies and their structural subdivisions" // http://zakon.rada.gov.ua
5. Order of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine dated 210.05.2003 № 210 “On approval of criteria for attributing narcotic (psychotropic) drugs containing a small amount of narcotic drugs or psycho-tropic substances and precursors to the category of over-the-counter drugs, and List of these medicines »/ Pharmaceutical law in safe self-medication: over-the-counter medicines // Ed. VO Shapovalova, OV Stefanova, im. Trachtsberg, VVIPapovalova. - X .: Fact, 2005. —C. 727—732.
6. Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of May 6, 2000 No. 770 “On Approval of the List of Drugs, Psychotropic Substances and Precursors” // Medicines in Neurology, Psychiatry and Narcology. - X.-K .: Fact, 2003. - P. 454-464.
7. AV Stefanov, IM Trachtenberg, VA Shapovalova Good Pharmacy Practice: An Algorithm for Relating Medicines to the Prescription Holiday Category: Guidelines. - K .: GFC M3 of Ukraine, 2004. - 39 p.
8. Pharmaceutical Law, Forensic Pharmacy and Evidence-Based Pharmacy in Improving the National Security System in the Medical-Pharmaceutical Cluster of the Slobozhanshchyna Euroregion: Materials VI International. scientific-practical Conf. (November 20-21, 2009, Kharkiv) / Ed. V.O. Shapovalova, V.V. Shapovalova, V.V. Shapovalova (Jr.). - X., 2009. - 240 p.
9. Chumak VT, Trachtenberg IM, Shapovalova VA etc. Algorithm for determining the category of dispensing of medicines undergoing state registration or re-registration procedure: method, recommendations. - К .: DFC MoH of Ukraine, 2006. - 96 p.
10. Chumak VT, Matveeva EV, Viktorov AP // Provisor, - 2010. - № 2, - P. 8-12.
11. Shapovalova VO, Stefanov OV, Trachtenberg. I. Shapovalov V.V. etc. Pharmaceutical law in safe self-medication: over-the-counter medicines. - X .: Fact, 2005. - 800 p.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.