The medical support of the army in an integrated information network of the logistical support of the armed forces of Ukraine
The Armed Forces (AF) health care system of Ukraine today requires further improvement and development in the direction of unification and interoperability with the medical services ofNATO member countries. One of the important tasks facing the medical service of the Armed Forces ofUkraine, according to the Main Provisions of Logistics Provision of the Armed Forces ofUkraine, is the creation of a single effective system of resource management. The effectiveness of such a system is determined by the quality and reliability of the information used to control the flow processes.
The aim of the work–а study of the singularities of the medical support of the troops in the integrated information network of logistic support of the Armed Forces of Ukraine.
To achieve the purpose of the research, the analysis of the domestic and foreign scientific literature, the current regulatory framework of Ukraine was conducted. Research methods are: information search, contrast, arrangement and modeling.
While conducting a study of the existing integrated information network of logistics support for military units and units of the Armed Forces of Ukraine it was found that this is one of the largest and most complex nodes. It was found that each node of the logistic information network is connected to other nodes of the transverse and longitudinal canals. The transverse canals connect the nodes inside the echelon, and the longitudinal canals connect the nodes between the echelons. Thus, the information network is a hierarchical network. It has been determined that the set of logistic support nodes is divided into three groups according to the research of foreign military scientists can be called: executives, operators and consumers. It is established that according to the current legislation in the information network of logistic support of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, the Main Military Medical Directorate, as a body managing the medical service of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, is on par with the Main Logistics Department of the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine.
A study was conducted to study the peculiarities of the medical provision of troops in the integrated information network of logistical support of the Armed Forces of Ukraine. On the basis of theoretical generalization of data of scientific literature and normative-legal acts, the model of the current information network of logistical support of military units and units of the Armed Forces of Ukraine was constructed. The necessity to develop national decision support software in military logistics for the needs of the Armed Forces of Ukraine is identified.
2. Muzhenko V. M. Perspektyvni napriamky rozvytku Zbroinykh Syl v umovakh suttievyk hzmin u voienno-politychniisytuatsiinavkoloUkrainyna period do 2020 r. // Naukaioborona. – 2015. – № 3–4. – S. 22–27.
3. Verba A. V., Khoroshun E. M., Stryzhenko V. I. ta in. Kontseptualni zasady formuvannia suchasnoi systemy likuvalno-evakuatsiinohozabezpechenniaviisk (syl) u kontekstiformuvannianovohoobrysuZbroinykhSylUkrainy (povidomlenniadruhe) // ViiskovamedytsynaUkrainy. – 2016. – T. 16, № 2. – S. 5–14.
4. Nakaz MOU vid 11.10.2016 r. № 522 «Prozatverdzhennya Osnovnykh polozhenʹ lohistychnohozabezpechennyaZbroynykhSylUkrayiny» [Elektronnyyresurs]. –Rezhymdostupu:http://www.mil.gov.ua/ministry/normativno-pravova-baza/nakazi-ministra-oboroni-ukraini/nakazi-ministerstva-oboroni-ukraini-za-2016-rik.html
5. Kress M. OperationalLogistics. The Art and Science of Sustaining Military Operations. SecondEdition. – SpringerInternationalPublishingSwitzerland, 2016[Elektronnyyresurs]. – Rezhymdostupu:https://www.springer.com/gp/book/9783319226736
6. Doktryna komunikatsiinykh ta informatsiinykh system soiuznytskykhformuvan«Alliedjointdoctrineforcommunicationandinformationsystems AJP-6» [Elektronnyyresurs]. – Rezhymdostupu: http:https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/ uploads/attachment_data/file/602827/doctrine_nato_cis_ajp_6.pdf
7. UkazPrezydentaUkrainyvіd 06.06.2016 r. № 240/2016 «ProrishennyaRadynatsionalnoyibezpeky i oboronyUkrayinyvid 20 travnya 2016 roku «ProStratehichnyyoboronnyybyuletenUkrayiny» [Elektronnyyresurs]. – Rezhymdostupu: http://www.president.gov.ua/documennts/2402016-20137
8. KerivnytstvozorhanizatsiyipostachannyamedychnoyutekhnikoyutamaynomZSUkrayinyumyrnyychas / Zared. Halana O. V., Hulʹpy V. S., Shmatenka O. P. – K.: UVMA, 2016. – 48 s.
9. Stepaniuk M. Yu., Sinitsyn I. P., Kotelia O. V. Problemastvorenniainformatsiinoisystemylohistyky v ZbroinykhSylakhUkrainy, shchovidpovidaiestandartam NATO// Problemyprohramuvannya. ‒ 2018. ‒ № 4. ‒ S. 101–110. Available from: 110//https://doi.org/10.15407/pp2018.04.101
10. Pecina Miroslav, Dufek Roman. Use of LOGFAS tools in logistics planning in NATO // Revista Academiei Forţelor Terestre. – 2016. – N 2 (82). – P. 120–126.
11. Szabados János József. A logisztikai információs rendszer szükségessége és fejlesztési lehetőségei a Magyar Honvédségben // HSz Logisztika. – 2018. – N 4. – P. 89–102. – Available from: https://honvedelem.hu/files/files/111397/hsz_2018_4_beliv_089_102.pdf
12. Rongting Sun, Mingding Liu, Li Zhao.Research on logistics distribution path optimization based on PSO and IoT// InternationalJournalofWavelets, MultiresolutionandInformationProcessing. – Available from: https://doi.org/10.1142/S0219691319500516
13. Beliachenko V. V., Pedan F. F., Romanchenko O. A. Pidkhody do stvorennia, pidtrymkyivdoskonalennia ASU lohistychnohozabezpechennia ZS Ukrainy z urakhuvanniamdosvidukrain-chleniv NATO [Elektronnyiresurs]. – Rezhymdostupu:http://znp-cvsd.nuou.org.ua/article/view/177510/177369
14. Elliot B. Sloane, Eric Rosow, Joe Adam, Dave Shine. JEDI – An Executive Dashboard and Decision Support System for Lean Global Military Medical Resource and Logistics Management. International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society, 2006. – Available from: https://doi.org/10.1109/IEMBS.2006.259658
15. Lefei Li, Shuming Tang. An Artificial Emergency-Logistics-Planning System for Severe Disasters. IEEE Intelligent Systems. – 2008. –N 4 (23). –P. 86–88.–Available from: https://doi.org/10.1109/MIS.2008.56
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.