The study of melanins from buckwheat (fagopyrum sagittatum) pericarps
Samples of melanins (numbers 2-5), received from the pericarps of buckwheat (Fagopyrum sagittatum), were the object of our research. Researches were carried out with the help of qualitative reactions, infrared (IR). ultraviolet (UV) spectroscopy, NMR and gas chromatography.
2. Agadzhanyan A.E. // Biotechnology. - 2006. - № 1. - P. 36—42.
3. Baraboy VA // Pharmaceutical Journal. - 2003. - № 3. - P. 47—55.
4. Zhuravel IA Phenolic compounds of buckwheat pericarp and synthesis of their analogues: Abstract. diss. on the nipple. uch. degrees of Qaeda. formats. Sciences - X., 1991. - 23 p.
5. Korshikov BM, Makarova GV, Naletko NL Medicinal properties of agricultural plants - 2nd ed., revised. and ext. - Mn .: Harvest, 1985. - 272 p.
6. Methodical approaches to the identification of polycondensed phenolic compounds of melanin nature / Kukulianskaya TA, Sushinskaya NV, Novikov DA et al. // Molecular-biological and physicochemical methods of identification of biological objects and materials of different origin: materials of the 2nd Republican Scientific-Practical Conference. - Minsk, November 20-22, 2003. - P. 60-66.
7. Patent for invention No. 2086588 Russian Federation, IPC 6 С09В61 / 00. A method of obtaining food coloring from buckwheat husks / Ibrahimov III.N., Shakurov VN, Efremov BA, Lazko AS, Chechenov LA. - No. 95101265/13, Appl. 30.01.1995, published 08/10/1997
8. VF Selemenev, OB Rudakov, GV Slavinskaya, NV Drozdova Food production pigments (melioids). - M .: DeLi Print, 2008. - 246 p.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.