The application of refractometric method with the aim of determination of quality of liquid extemporaneous preparation
For the first time the determination of validation characteristics of the refractometric determination of sodium carbonate in the aqueous solution 5 % extemporaneous compounding according to requirement of NPU (National Pharmacopoeia of Ukraine) have been conducted. The evaluation of validation parameters gives evidence about possibility of application of refractometric method in the conditions of drugstores for the quality control of preparation of this solution according to the modern requirement. But it is possible under the condition either widening limits of content active substance until 10 % or using of refractometric technique whit the bound of acceptable error of refractive index not above пD — ± 1 · 10-4.
2. Directory of the medical analyst. / Ed. D.S.Volokha, N.P.Maksyutina. - K.: Health. - 1989, - 200 is.
3. Requirements for the manufacture of non-sterile drugs in pharmacies / Method. Recommendations / Ed. prof. OI Tikhonov, Professor TG Yarnykh. - K .: Ministry of Health of Ukraine, 2005. - 98 p.
4. Requirements for the manufacture of sterile pharmaceuticals in pharmacies / Methodical recommendations. / Edited prof. OI Tikhonov, prof. TG Yarnykh. - K .: Ministry of Health of Ukraine, 2005. - 76 p.
5. European Pharmacopoeia. - 5th ed. - Electronic version. - 2779 p.
6. State Pharmacopoeia of Ukraine / State Enterprise "Scientific Expert Pharmacopoeial Center". - Supplement 2. - Kharkiv: RIREG. - 2008. - 608 p.
7. Order of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine "On Approval of the Rules for the Production (Production) of Medicines in the Pharmacy" dated 15.12.2004, No. 626.
8. Order of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine "On Approval of the Instruction on Preparation in Pharmacies of Dosage Forms with Liquid Dispersion Medium" of 7.09.1993, No. 197.
9. OA Evtifeeva, VA Georgiyits // Pharmacom. - 2007. - № 1. - P. 69—81.
10. AI Grizodub, DA Leont'ev, NN Arkhipova, NN Zvolinskaya, TI Ovchinnikov, NV NV Denisenko // Pharmacom. - 2005. - № 1. - P. 28—38.
11. GOST 29228-91. Laboratory glassware. - M .: Publishing House of Standards, 1992. - 9 p.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.