Influence of S-derivatives 4-R-5-R1-1,2,4-triazol-3-tion on kidney’s secretory function at experimental hyperlipidemia
Influence of S-derivatives4-R-5-R1-1,2,4-triazol-3-tion on kidney’s secretory function at experimental hyperlipidemia was studied. We have established some dependence of diuretic activity from structure of synthesized substances. Among the studied compounds the structure leader was found. It can be used for deep researches as potential diuretic drug.
2. Kozlovskaya LV, Fomin VV / / Consilium Medicum. - Volume 07 / No. 7. 2005.
3. Berkhin EB // Chemical formats. . - 1977. - Vol. 11, No. 5. - P. 3-11.
4. Bakumenko MG, Mutin IN, Knysh EG etc. // International. Sat. scientific tr. to create and test new drugs. of the means "Medicines - to the person". - X., 1998. - P. 14-17.
5. Samura BA, Panasepko AI, Bakumenko MG, Knysh EG // International. Sat. materials for creating and testing new drugs. of the means "Medicines - to the person". - X., 1996. - T. I. - P. 244-247.
6. Shikova VV, Mutin IN, Tarusina EV etc. // Intern. Sat. scientific tr. VI Scientific Lact. Conf. to create and test new drugs. of the means "Medicines - to the person". - X., 1998. - pp. 242 - 243.
7. Shikova VV, Knysh EG, Panasepko AI etc. // IX Ross. nat. congress "Man and medicine": Thesis. doc. M, 2002, pp. 725-726.
8. Yousufzai S. Y. K., Siddiqi M. // Experietia. - 1976 - Vol. 32, No. 8. - R. 1033-1034.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.