The degree of compliance, commitment and responsibility of pharmacists, physicians and patients to the maintenance of sanitary control and anti-epidemic, treatment in health care facilities and pharmacies and pharmacoeconomic grounds of expences. Report I
One of the world’s problems in the issue of reduction of high level of bacteremia, elimination of pathogens that further spread and aggravation of the epidemic, in particular, influenza — is a low level of compliance and conscious activity to the strict maintenance of sanitary control and anti-epidemic treatment. So far no researches on the effectiveness of protective bandages were conducted a few of professionals follow recommendations for hand disinfection, decontamination of breathing zones, pharmacists and doctors workplaces as well.
Compliance of the pharmacist or of the doctor, who champion health culture, and of the Health Care and Pharmacy organizers is not only a duty, but also the responsibility to society.
Together with scientists from Zaporozhye State Medical University it was proved that the use of low-quality disinfectants and incorrect use of disinfectants may lead to various allergic reactions of medical stuff as well as of pharmacists. The statement was made about analytical studies in oncological clinics, which were made according to presented and jointly developed methods of pharmacoeconomic analysis.
2. Gryshchenko OM, Ternova OM, Babsky AA etc. // Pharmacist. . - 2009. - № 5. - P. 54-61.
3. Zaporozhan VN The path to noetics. - A: Odessa. state. honey. Univ. - 2008. - 284 p.
4. Order of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine of May 10, 2007 No. 234 “On the organization of prevention of nosocomial infections in obstetric hospitals” [Electronic resource]. - Official site of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine. - K., 2007. - Mode of access to the resource: www.moz.gov.ua
5. Order of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine dated 04.04.2008 №181 "On approval of methodological recommendations" Epidemiological surveillance of infections in the field of surgery and their prevention "[Electronic resource]. - Offic. site of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine - K., 2008. - Mode of access to the resource: www.moz.gov.ua
6. Order of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine of 21.09.2010 No. 798 “On approval of methodological recommendations“ Surgical and hygienic treatment of the hands of medical staff ”- K., 2010. - 24 p.
7. Panina NV Technology of sociological research: a course of lectures [2nd edition, supplemented]. - K: IC NAS, 2007. - 320 p.
8. Siroshtan O. Flu in Ukraine: where is the truth and where is the fiction? // Therapia. - 2009. - № 11. - P. 6-11.
9. O. Soloshenko // PHARMACY WEEKLY. - 2009. - № 44. - P. 10.
10. O. Ternovenko // PHARMACY WEEKLY. - 2009. - 44. - P. 14-15.
11. Morozova NS, Marievsky VF Basics of disinfection. Disinfection and sterilization. - K .: "Studio" Polygraphic Complex ", 2009. - P. 33.
12. Korchak GI, Klimenko IV // Journal of the practitioner. - 2009. - № 4 - P. 18-22.
13. Apostolopoulou E., Stergiopoülou A., Telalidou K. et al. Socioeconomic Impact of Nosocomial Infections in the Surgical Intensive Care Unit // ICUS NURS WEB J. - April, 2005 - P. 22.
14. Beyersmann J. Gastmeier P., Grundmann H., et al. / / Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. - 2006. - 27. - P. 493-499.
15. Boyce J. M., Pittet D. // Morb. Mortal. Wkly. Rep. - № 51. - P. 1 - 45.
16. Defez C., Fabbro-Peray P., Cazaban M. et al. / / J Hosp Infect. - 2008. - № 68 - P. 130—136.
17. Ebnother C., Tanner B., Schmid F. et al. / / Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. - 2008. - № 29. - P. 38-43.
18. Pearson M., Leclercq P., Jackson T. et al. // J. Hosp Infect. - 2008. - № 68. - P. 9-16.
19. Pittet D., Sax H., Hugonnet S., Harbarth S. // Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. - 2004. - N ° 25. - P. 264-266.
20. Pittet D., Donaldson L. // Lancet. - 2005. - № 366 (9493). P. 1246-1247.
21. Plowman R., Graves N., Griffin M. A. S. et al. / / J. Hosp Infect. - 2001. - № 47. - P. 198—209.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.