HPLC-analysys of valeriana oficinalis flowers phenolic compounds
The Valeriana officinalis flowers phenolic complex analyzed by high-performance liquid chromatography was represented by 32 compounds half of which were identified and among whicn flavonoids and hydroxycinnamonic acids dominated.
2. Gorbunov Yu.N. Valerians of the flora of Russia and neighboring states. - M .: Science, 2002. - 208 p.
3. Kovalev VM, Pavliy OI, Isakova T.1. Pharmacognosy with the basics of plant biochemistry: Textbook / Ed. VM Kovalev. - Kharkiv: Flag, edition of the NSAU, 2000. - 704 p.
4. Rybalachenko AS, Fursa NS, Litvipemko VI The composition of flavonoids - a diagnostic sign of the aerial part of Valeriana exaltata Mikan and V. nitida Kgeueg // Grows, resources. - 1976 - Vol. 12, no. 3. P. 397-410.
5. Talashova SV Pharmacognostic study, standardization and complex processing of valerian drug: Author's abstract. diss .... Cand. formats. Sciences. - M., 1996. - 24 p.
6. Fursa NS Valerioiotherapy of neuropsychiatric diseases. - Zaporizhzhya: CPI agricultural 2000 - 348 p.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.