Phytochemical research of Monarda fistulosa L. aerial part
The component composition of the essential oil obtained from Monarda fistulosa L. herb was analyzed by chromatography methods (GC). The components identified in essential oil were 38 and dominated thymol (42,013 %) and p-cimene (15,446 %) from group of aromatic terpenoids. In the methanol’s extract of the herb of Monarda fistulosa were revealing phenoloacids and flavonoids by methods LC.
2. State Pharmacopoeia of the USSR: Issue. I. General methods of analysis / M3 of the USSR. - 11th ed., Suppl. - M .: Medicine, 1987. - 336 p.
3. Kovalev VM, Pavliy OI, Isakova TI Pharmacognosy with the basics of plant biochemistry / Ed. prof.
BM Kovalev. - Kharkiv: Publishing House of NFaU, 2000. - P. 335—344.
4. Kurkin VA, Dubishchev AV, Ezhkov VN etc. // Grows. resources. - 2007 - Issue no. 2, pp. 76-83.
5 .Libus OK, Rabotyagov VD, Kutako SP, Khlypenko LA Essential oil and spicy aromatic plants. - Kherson: Island, 2004. - pp. 184-187.
6. Oparin RV, Pokrovsky LM, Vysocina GI, Tkachev AB. // Chemistry of vegetable raw materials. - 2000, - № 3. - P. 19-24.
7. Tanasienko FS Essential oils. Content and composition in plants. - K .: Sciences. opinion, 1985. - 264 p.
8. Khlipenko LA, Rabotyagov VD, Vinogradov BA Growth and development of plants of the genus Monard in the conditions of the southern coast of Crimea // Materials of the 12th International. Sciences. Conf. "Study of the ontogeny of plants of natural and cultural flora in botanical establishments and arboretums of Eurasia." - Poltava, 2000. - C. 342-344.
9. Shanaida M.I. // Medical chemistry. - 2006. - T. 8, No. 1. - S. 84-88.
10. Fraternale D., Gamperi L, Bucchini A., Ricci D. et al. / / Journal of Essential Oil Research. - 2006. - № 5. - P. 845-852.
11. Mazza G., Kiehn F., Marshall H. // J. Janick and J. Simon (éds.), New crops. - Wiley, New York, 1993. - P. 628-631.
12. Tyler V.E., Brady L.R., Robbers J.E. Pharmacognosy. - 9th edition. - Washington: Lea and Febiger, 1988. - P. 127.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.