Study of dynamics of freeing of sum of flavonoids in the cavitation tincture from leaves of mulberry and it comparative analysis from not cavitation tincture
The dynamics of freeing of sum of flavonoids is studied in the tincture of leaves of mulberry. It is set that quantitative content of sum of flavonoids in a count on rutins in a tincture on the basis of the cavitation extractant in 1,5 times more high after time of extracting, by comparison to quantitative content in a tincture on the basis of to the not cavitation extractant. Experimental information specify on expedience of the use of method of hydrodynamic cavitation for the receipt of extract preparations.
2. State Pharmacopoeia of the USSR: Issue 2. General methods of analysis. Medicinal Herbal Raw Materials / M3 USSR. - 11th ed., Suppl. - M .: Medicine, 1989. - P. 257.
3. Karabanov IA Flavonoids in the plant world. - Minsk. - P. 981.
4. VM Kovalev, EV Popova, VS Kislichenko. etc. Pharmacognosy Workshop: Educ. tool. for university students. teach. closed / For the title. ed. VM Koval'ova. - X .: View of NFaU; Golden Pages, 2003.-512 p.
5. Popova TP, Amosov OS, Zhukov GO etc. // Pharmacist. . - 2005. - № 2. - P. 30—31.
6. Phytochemical analysis of plant raw materials: Methodical instructions / Ed. Ph.D., nrof. KF Blinova. - St. Petersburg. - 2007.
7. Elstner E.F., Kleber E. Radical scanvenger properties of leucocyanidine. In Flavanoids in Biology and Medecine III: Current Issues in Flavanoid Research. Das, N.P.Ed. - 2008. P. 227-235.
8. Selway J. W. Antiviral activity of flavones and flavans. In Plant Flavanoids in Biology and Medicine: Biochemical, pharmacological, and Structure-Activity relationships. - 2006. P. 521-536.
9. Zhang Lin-hua, Gao Rui-chang, Xu Ming-li // Zhong caoyao - Chin. Tradit. and Herbal Drugs. - 2005. - 36, № 4. - C. 534-537. - China.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.