Pyrogen test of polyelektrolitical infusion solution «Glutacin»
There are the results of pyrogen test researches of polyelectrolytical infusion solution «Glutacin» are resulted in the article. It is found that solutions, which were sterilized at 120 °C — 12 min. and at 105 °C — 45 min., are remained pyrogen-free after preparing and in the process of storage a term 24 months.
2. Zhidkov YB, Kolotilov LV Infusion-transfusion therapy for infectious diseases in children and adults. - M .: Medpressinform, 2005. - 302s.
3. Torkhova T.V. Development of technologies of polyionic solutions with energy substrates for infusions: Ph.D. - K., 1989. - 156 p.
4. Pertsev IM, Piminov OH, Sloboyanyuk MM etc. Pharmaceutical and medical-biological aspects of medicines. - In: New Book, 2007. - 728 p.
5. EL Khaleev, SA Tikhonova, and LA Pechenezhskaya. // Doctor. - 2002. - № 10.
6. British Pharmacopoeia - London. - 2009.
7. European Pharmacopoeia. 3rd Edition. Council of Europe. Strasbourg. - 1997. - 1799p.
8. The United States Pharmacopoeia 30 - National Formulary 25 / The United States Pliarmacopeial Convention. - 2007
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.