Research of pharmacodynamics of new immunotropic drug for children - syrup «Aflufit»
By researches on immature rats with normal immune status was established expressed immune stimulating properties of syrup. The most effective doses of drug - 1,0 i 1,5 ml/kg is delected, at application of which this drug promotes antibody response and depresses development of delayed-type hypersensitivity. Results of preclinicai trial indicate the pharmacological efficiency of syrup and perspectives of further researches aimed at creation of drug for the correction of immune status in children.
2. Drannik GM, Grinevich YY, Dizik GM. Immunotropic drugs. K: Health, 1994 - 288 p.
3. Immunological methods / Ed. H. Frimel. - M .: Medicine, 1987. - 472 p.
4. Markova IV, Gusel VA, Zapadnyuk NI, Uskova NV, Belgova IN in dp. Pharmacological study of age-specific features in the action of drugs offered for clinical study in pediatric practice. Method, recommendations. - M. 1988. - 77 p.
5. Good manufacturing practice of medicines // Pod.rod. NA Lyapunov, VLZagoria, VP Georgievsky, EP Bezugloy. - K .: MORION, 1999. - P. 508 -545.
6. Khalafyan A.A. STAT1ST1CA 6. Statistical Analysis of Data: Textbook 3rd ed. - M .: Binom-Press LLC, 2007. - 512 p.
7. Chernushenko EF, Kogosova LS Immunological studies in the clinic. - K., Health, 1978, 160 p.
8. Barrett V. Medicinal properties of Echinacea: a critical review //Phytomedicine.— 2003. - Vol. 10. P. 66-86.
9. Caruso T.J., Gwaltney J.M. Treatment of common cold with Echinacea: a structured review // Clin. Infect. Dis. - 2005. - Vol. 40. P. 807-810.
10. Kitamura K. // J. Immunol. Methods. - 1980 - Vol. 39. P. 277-283.
11. Percival S.S. Use of Echinacea in medicine // Biochem. Pharmacol. - 2000. - Vol. 60. ó P. 155ó158.
12. Tierra M. // J. Herb. Pharmacother. - 2007. - Vol, 7, No. 2. - P. 79-89.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.