Pharmacoeconomical analysis of protease inhibitors which are applied to treatment of HIV patients in Ukraine. R e p o r t II.
Pharmacoeconomical analysis of protease inhibitors which are applied to treatment of treatment experienced patients
The comparative «cost-effectiveness» analysis of ART which include protease inhibitors is carried out. Application of a combination ofpreparations darunavir/ritonavir schemes ART treatment experienced HIV patients is proved.
2. Christine Katlama et al. Efficacy and Safety of TMC114 / ritonavir in Treatment-Experienced HIV Patients: 24-Week Results of POWER 1. AIDS. 2007; 21 (4): 395-402.
3. Bonaventura Clotet, Nicholas Bellos, Jean-Michel Molina, David Cooper, Jean-Christophe Goffard, Adriano Lazzarin, Andrej Wohrmann, Christine Katlama, Timothy Wilkin, Richard Haubrich, Calvin Cohen, Charles Farthing, Dushyantha Jayaweera, Martin Markowitz, Peter Ruane , Sabrina Spinosa-Guzman, Eric Lefebvr (on behalf of the POWER Study Groups 1 and 2) Reprints. The efficacy and safety of the darunavir-ritonavir combination evaluated at week 48 in studies
POWER 1 and POWER 2 in patients with HIV-1 who have previously received antiretroviral therapy: a combined subgroup analysis of data from two randomized trials // Lancet 2007; 369: 1169-78.
4. Arastéh K, Yeni P, Pozniak A, Grinsztein B, Jayaweera D, Roberts A, Hoy J, De Meyer S, Vangeneugden T, Tomaka E. Efficacy and safety of darunavir / ritonavir in treatment-experienced HIV type-1 patients in the POWER 1, 2 and 3 trials at week 96. Antivir Ther. 2009; 14 (6): 859-64.
5. A Pozniak, K Arastéh, JM Molina, Grinsstein, S De Meyer, T Van De Casteele, S Spinosa-Guzman POWER 3 analysis: 144-week efficacy and safety results for darunavir / ritonavir (DRV / r) 600/100 mg BID in treatment-experienced HIV patients (Ninth International Congress on Drug Therapy in HIV Infection Glasgow, UK. 9-13 November 2008) // Journal of the International AIDS Society 2008, 11 (Suppl 1): P24doi: 10.1186 / 1758- 2652-11-Sl-P24 Access Mode http: //www.jiasociety. org / coutent / 11 / S1 / P24.
6. Yazdanpanah Y, Vray M, Meynard J, Losina E, Weinstein MC, Morand-Joubert L, Goldie SJ, Hsu HE, Walensky RP, Dalban C, Sax PE, Girard PM, Freedberg KA The long-term benefits of genotypic resistance testing in patients with extensive prior antiretroviral therapy: a model-based approach. HIV Med. 2007 Oct; 8 (7): 439-50.
7. Madruga J.V. et al. Efficacy and safety of darunavir-ritonavir compared with that of lopinavir-ritonavir at 48 weeks in treatment-experienced, HIV-infected patients in TITAN: a randomized controlled phase III trial. Lancet. 2007; 370: 49 58.
8. Curran A, Ribera Pascuet E. Darunavir as first-line therapy. The TITAN study Enferm Infecc Microbiol Clin. 2008 Oct; 26 Suppl 10:14.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.