The need to increase state control over the circulation of medicinal plants, which has psychoactive properties (on the basis of forensic pharmacy)
The article presents the results of forensic and pharmaceutical research on state regulation of medicinal plants, which has psychoactivc properties. The authors compiled a list of medicinal plants that have psychoactive properties. Found that in recent year’s great interest among young people and juveniles causing plant «Salvia divinorum», whose consumption may develop auditory and visual hallucinations. The measures to restrict traffic medicinal plants with psychoactive properties, which are reflected in the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine.
2. CMU Resolution of May 31, 2010, No. 373 "On Amendments to the List of Drugs, Psychotropic Substances and Precursors" // http: //zakon.rada.gov.ua.
3. Pharmaceutical drug analysis / Ed. VA Shapovalova. - X .: Rubicon IMP, 1995. - 400 p.
4. Pharmaceutical law in safe self-medication: medicines available without a doctor's prescription / Ed. V.A. Shapovalova, A.V. Stefanova, IM Trachtenberg, V.V. Shapovalov. - X .: Fact, 2005. - 800 p.
5. Pharmaceutical law in narcology / Ed. V.O. Shapovalova, I.K. Sosipa, V.V. Shapovalova. - X .: Fact, 2004. - 800 p.
6. Chumak V.T. State form of medicines of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine. - K .: MORYUN, 2009. - 1160 p.
7. Shapovalova VA, Shapovalov VV, Danilenko VS, Buhtiarova TA Remedies without a Doctor's Prescription - X .: Torsing, 1998. - 528 p.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.