Study of the elements composition some species of medicinal plants, using in herbal therapy catarrhal diseases
In article are brought results macro- and microelements of the analysis some species medicinal raw material, which is used for preventive maintenance and treatments catarrhal diseases are herb of Agrimony, herb of Lythrum, rind yields of Pomegranate, leaves of Tea and yields of Anisetree. The general regularities of the accumulation element were installed in under investigation vegetable object and differences in quantitative contents element in sample one and same species, depending on place of the stocking up.
2. Barnaulov O. Phytotherapy of colds. - St. Petersburg: Lan Publishing House. - 2007. - 160 p.
3. Gonskyi YI, Maksymchuk TP Human biochemistry. - Ternopil: Ukrmedkniga, 2001. - P. 515-527.
4. Kislichenko VS etc. The study of the amino acid and microelement composition of plants of the genus vi-reward and their use in medical practice // Physiologically active substances. - No. 1 (33). - 2002. - P. 64-70.
5. GS Naprasnikov, IM Vladimirova, VA Georgiants. Substantiation of choice of medicinal plants for acute respiratory viral diseases // Youth - medicine of the future: international. Sciences. Conf. students and young scientists dedicated to the 200th anniversary of MI Pirogov. April 22-23, 2010: Abstracts - Odessa: Odessa State. honey. University, 2010. - P. 88.
6. GS Naprasnikov, IM Vladimirova, VA Georgiants. Development of the composition of a new therapeutic and prophylactic agent with antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory activity // Pharmacy of Ukraine. Looking to the Future: Materials VII Nat. Congress of Pharmacists of Ukraine (Kharkiv, September 15-17, 2010). In 2 volumes / Ministry of Health of Ukraine, Nat. formats. Univ: ed. qty. VP Chernykh (chairman), etc .; Contribution: NA Tretyakov and others. - X .: NFaU, 2010. - T 1. - P. 313.
7. VP Drinevsky, LV Osidak Acute respiratory infections in children and adolescents - St. Petersburg: SpetsLit - 2003. - 181 p.
8. Belozerov ES, Bulankov Yu.I. Therapy of viral infections. - Elista: CJSC NPP Jangar. - 2007. - 104 p.
9. Chulasiri M, Thakerngpol K, Temsiririrkkul R. // Mahidol Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences, 1995. - 22: 107-112.
10. Perez C, Anesini C. American Journal of Chinese Medicine. 1994. - 22: 169-174.
11. Song J.M. // Antiviral Res. - 2005, Nov; 68 (2): 66-74.
12. Yokozawa T et al. / / Phytotherapy Research. - 1995. - 9: 1-5.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.