The study of anti-inflammatory properties of ointment containing aronia melanocarpa oil
The anti-inflammatory properties of new ointment, containing Aronia melanocarta oil were studied in different experimental models of inflammation. The anti-inflammatory effect of ointment containing Aronia melanocarta oil, was compared to effect of Hippophae oil. It was proved that the anti-inflammatory effect of ointment containing Aronia melanocarta oil is stronger that one of Hippophae oil. The obtained use of ointment containing Aronia melanocarta oil for treatment inflammatory stage of wound-healing process.
2. Galuzinska LV, Naboka OI, Voronina LM etc. // Clinical Pharmacy. - 2005. - Т.9, № 2. –С. 39-43.
3. Garkavi AV, Eliseev AT // Med. help. - 2000. - № 5. - P. 3-7.
4. Gorchakova NO, Oliynyk SA, Garkava KG // Phytotherapy in Ukraine. - 2000. - № 1. - P. 7-13.
5. Preclinical drug studies: Method. recommendations / Ed. Stefanova OV - K. - 2001 - 527 p.
6. Kamyshnikov VS Handbook of clinical and biochemical laboratory diagnostics: in 2 volumes - Mn .: Belarus. - 2000. - Vol. 1. - 495 p.
7. Wounds and Wound Infection: A Guide for Doctors / Ed. M.Kuzina, B.M. Kostyuchenko. - 2nd ed., Reworking and supplement.- M .: Medicine. - 1990. - 592 p.
8. Modern drug treatment of wounds (Departmental Instruction). - Kiev. - 2002. - 39 p.
9. Khokhpenkova NV, Tikhonov OI, Yarnyh TG // Bulletin of Pharmacy. - 2006. - No. 2 (46). - P. 19-23.
10. Yakovleva LV, Kalf-Calif SS, Tkacheva OV // Doctor. - 1999. - № 1. - P. 44-45.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.