Inconsistent and irrational combinations of drugs for parenteral use. Information II
The phenomenon of incompatibility of drugs most often arise in the case of the manufacture or introduction into a single system or multi-syringe preparations for parenteral use, therefore, must take into account their compatibility. Interaction of drugs may be pharmacokinetic, pharmacodynamic, physiological and pharmaceutical.
Incompatibility of drugs can be absolute or relative. In the case of absolute incompatibility severe reactions develop, which sometimes threaten the lives of patients. Such reactions are, for example, as a result of the interaction of antidepressants in the group of monoaminooxidase inhibitors (Nialamide, etc.) with levodopa, ephedrine, tricyclic antidepressants and reserpine. In most cases, the incompatibility is relative, when the adverse effects of the interaction of medicines are observed only in certain conditions and does not threaten the life of the patient.
2. Drozdova AO, Koritniuk RS, Borisenko TA // Pharmaceutical Journal. - 2008. - № 3. - P. 118-124.
3. Zmushko EI, Belozerov ES Drug complications. - St. Petersburg: Peter, 2001. - 448 p.
4. RS Koritniuk, NI Gudz, TA Borisenko. The main stages of finding the optimal composition of solutions for peritoneal dialysis. // Coll. Scientific Papers of the PL Shupik NMAPE: K. - 2008, Issue, Book 1. - P. 890 - 899.
5. RS Koritniuk, VV Rudenko, IO Vlasenko // Pharmacist. . - 2006. - № 1. - P. 42 - 47.
6. Kotenko AM, Koritnyuk RS Technology and quality control of injection solutions in pharmacies.
- K: Health, 1990. - 136 p.
7. EA Luzhnikov, Yu.G. Goldfarb, S.G. Musselius. Detoxification therapy. - St. Petersburg, 2000. - 180 p.
8. Murav'ev IA, Kozmin VD, Kudrin AN .. Incompatibility of medicinal substances. - M .: Meditsina, 1978. - 240 p.
9. Aid for difficult cases of drug preparation in pharmacies. / Ed. OI Belova
- M .: Medicine, 1975. - 135 p.
10. Sinev DN, Gurevich I.Ya. A guide for pharmacist pharmacists. - L .: Medicine, 1982. - 352 p.
11. Pharmaceutical Incompatibility Table. Issue 2. - M .: Medicine, 1973. - 102 p.
12. Technology of medicines: Tutorial: / Ed. OI Tikhonov. - X .: NfaU; Original, 2009. - 432 p.
13. Pharmaceutical encyclopedia. Second edition, supplemented. NSAU, K .: Morion. 2010,1632 p.
14. Pharmaceutical and medical-biological aspects of drugs / Edited by IMPertseva. Second edition, rebuilt and supplemented. - Vinnitsa: NEW BOOK, 2007. - 728 p.
15. Shlapak IP, Borisenko TA, Koritnyuk RS // Ukrainian Chemotherapy Journal. - 2008. - № 1-2. - P. 62-64.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.