Study of lipophilic compounds willow tea (hameneriyu vuzkolystnoho) in different phases of vegetation
Using gas chromatography/ mass spectrometry study of qualitative and quantitative determination of the lipophilic part of the autonomic willow tea in different phases of vegetation (leaf h – 20-30 cm, leaves h – 40-50 cm, leaves during bud and leaves under while blooming, buds and flowers) collected in Kyiv region in 2010. Found thet ß- and γ-sytosteryn sytosterol prevalent in leaves of the plant height of 20-30 cm, α- and ß-amiryn – in a letter during flowering, styhmast-4-en-3-on – in the leaves oft he plant height of 40-50 cm During flowering, the buds. In addition, vitamin E found that dominates the flowers of Ivan-tea.
- P. 90-92.
2. Margolin AA, Hernandez EI Lipid barrier of skin and cosmetics. (Gray. "Theo-retic cosmetology"). - M. - 1998.
3. Minaeva VG Medicinal plants of Siberia. Novosibirsk, Science. Sib. Department. - 1991.
- 431 p.
4. Muraviev DA., Samilina IA, Yakovlev RP Pharmacognosy. - M .: Medicine. - 2002. - 684 p.
5. Petrova MF, Pukhalskaya EH, Postolnikov SF and others. // Current problems of experimental chemo-therapy of tumors. Black-headed. - 1980. - Vip. 1, pp. 210-212.
6. Polezhaeva IV, Polezhaeva NI, Levdanskiy VA // Vestnik Kgu.Natural Sciences.
- 2005. - № 2. - P. 130-133.
7. Polezhaeva IV, Polezhaeva NI Extracts and minerals of the vegetative part of Chamerion an-gustifolium (L.) Holub // New advances in the chemistry and chemical technology of vegetable raw materials: Mat. II All-round. Conf. Barnaul, 2005. Bk. II. Pp. 396-400.
8. Sasov SA, Petrova MF // Chemistry of natural compounds. - 1986. - № 1. - P. 106-107.
9. AB Sirkin, OI Konyaeva // Chemical Pharmaceutical Journal. - 1984. - № 10. - P. 1172-1180.
10. Chernogorod LB, Vinogradov EA // Plant resources. - St. Petersburg. - 2006. - Vol. 42. - No. 2, pp. 61-68.
11. Matsuoka K., Nakazawa T., Nakamura A., Honda C., Endo K., Tsukada M. A study of Thermodynamic Parameters for Plant Sterol and Stanol Solubilization in Bile Salt Micelles. Chem. Phys. Lipids. - 2008. - 154. - 87-93.
12. Chou C.J., Wang C.B., Lin L.C. / / Journal of the Chinese Chemical Society. - 1977 - Vol. 24. ó 4. ó P. 195-198.
13. Topical Vitamin E Formulations: Not Always Benign, Skin Therapy Letter. - Vol. 1. - No. January 3 - January 1996
14. Yadav AS, Bhatnagar D. \\ Biofactors. - 2007. - 31 (34). - P 219-27.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.