Automation of electronic system for the formation of bibliography of scientific works in higher medical educational establishments of Ukraine
Establishments, where workers accomplish scientific investigation, give information in reporting data about conducted research in qualitative and quantitative forms, indicating references to published results of investigation. The process of formation of such reporting data is not automated.
The aim of the work was to study and substantiate directions of optimization by means of automation, based on computer technologies, of the formation processes of bibliographic descriptions of scientific publications, their preparation for submission as reporting data on performed scientific activity and obtaining of statistic data. The research was performed based on the data from bibliographic descriptions in reporting data of the departments and personal reports (in 2014-2015) of staff at the departments of higher medical educational establishments (Danylo Halytsky Lviv National Medical University, Odessa National Medical University, Bogomolets National Medical University). Investigations considered specificity of information structuring about bibliographic descriptions according to standards of electron relative database and current requirements concerning their formation.
Current algorithm of the formation process of a list of bibliographic descriptions for reporting data and expediency of use of electronic archive of materials of scientific papers, published by scientists of higher educational establishments, has been analyzed in the process of investigation. Use of relative database with general access of every user to addition of information has been approbated.
Elaboration of statistic tables for record of scientific papers and application by scientific departments of higher educational establishments has been suggested based on conducted research. Expediency of application of statistic tables; publication of electronic copies of scientific papers, published by workers of higher educational establishments at university server; creation and use of unified, officially approved by the state authorities, specialized relational database has been substantiated.
2. Yaroshenko T. About CrossRef, DOI, OpenURL and other innovations in the era of electronic journals: why, why, why? // Library Forum of Ukraine. - 2009. - No. 1 (23). - S. 26-29.
3. Radchenko A.I. About the first international seminar "Preparation of scientific journals for indexing in analytical information systems SCIVERSE SCOPUS and RINC SCIENCE INDEX: problems and solutions" // Science of Ukraine in the world of information space. - Whip 5. - K.: Academiperiodica, 2011. - P. 40-48.
4. Yaroshenko T., Borisova T. Scientific communication in the digital age: from the point of view of researchers, publishers, librarians // Vysn. Book Chamber. - 2015. - No. 4. - P. 44-49.
5. Electronic archive of NFaU [Electronic resource]. - Mode of access: http://nuph.edu.ua/en/ehlektronnyjj-arhiv-nfau/
6. Comparison of reference management software. - Access mode: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_reference_management_software - Head. from the screen. - Description made: 30.07.2016.
7. Automatic formatting of literary lists using APA, MLA, Chicago / Support [Electronic resource] styles. - Access mode: support.office.com
8. Zhenchenko MI Designing publications in scientific journals and collections: requirements of standards and publishing realities (on the example of scientific publications of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine) // Science of Ukraine in the world information space. - Whip 5. - K .: Akademperiodika, 2011. - P. 125-136.
9. Draft Order of 05.08.2015 "On the issuance of a bibliographic description of the list of sources used in dissertations and the list of published works in the dissertation abstracts". [Electronic resource]. - Access mode: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B6dVJxSQc3CiWi1HVW5LWkF2d1U&usp=sharing
10. Bibliographic record. Bibliographic description. General requirements and rules of compilation [Text]: (GOST 7.1 - 2003, IDT): DSTU GOST 7.1: 2006. - Effective from 01.07.2007. - K .: Derzhspozhyvstandard Ukraine, 2007. - III, III, 47 s .; (System of Information, Library and Publishing Standards) (National Standard of Ukraine).
11. National Standard of Ukraine "Bibliographic Reference. General terms and conditions of assembly »DSTU 8302: 2015. - The publication is official. K .: State Enterprise "UkrNDNC", 2016. - 20 p.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.