Forensic pharmacy: increase of the state control over the implementation of extemporal recipe for solving the problem of combating the circulation of the counterfeit medicines
In the article results of research of the normative and legal regulation of the medicines’ circulation of various classification and legal and nomenclature and legal groups were given. The problem of circulation of the counterfeit drugs and illegal circulation of the controlled drugs was studied. Rulemaking activities on the improvement of pharmaceutical legislation for counter-acting of circulation of counterfeit medicines in Ukraine were developed.
Postgraduate training of pharmacy specialists in organizational and economic direction: Mat. Research Practice Conf. with between b. participation, June 2 - 3, 2010 - Kh., 2010. - P. 86 - 87.
2. Vasina YV Pharmaceutical law: study and generalization of extemporaneous formulation in Ukraine as a measure of counteracting irrational use of medicines / Yu. V. Vasina // Pharmacy of Ukraine. Looking into the future: VII Nat. Pharmacists' Congress of Ukraine, September 15 - 17, 2010: materials. - H., 2010. - T. 2.- P. 468.
3. Vasina YV // Ukrainian Journal of Clinical and Laboratory Medicine. - 2010. - Vol. 5, - № 2. - P. 4-9.
4. Danilyuk OV, Shapovalov VV, Shapovalova VO // Medicines of Ukraine. - 2004. - No. 9 (supplement). - pp. 114 - 117.
5. State Health Inspectorate of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine [Electronic resource]. - Document access mode: http://www.diklz.gov.ua.
6. Order of the State Inspectorate for Quality Control of Medicines of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine No. 340 of 21.09.2010 “On Approval of Licensing Conditions for Carrying out Economic Activity in the Manufacture of Medicines, Wholesale and Retail Medicines” [Electronic resource] . - Document access mode: http://zakon.rada.gov.ua.
7. Pharmaceutical and Medical Law: Textbook (Series: Pharmaceutical Law) / Under. ed. VV Shapovalova // [1st ed.]. - H., Scorpion Publishing House, 2011. - 208 p.
8. Pharmaceutical legislation: a textbook (series: pharmaceutical law) / For the General. ed. VO Shapovalova // [V.O. Shapovalova, V.V. Shapovalov, M.M. Khalin, V.V. Shapovalov (Jr.), V.V. Bondarenko, M.M. Nikonov, Yu.V. Vasina, V.O. Petrenko]. - [type 2]. - H., 2010. - 142 p.
9. Shapovalov VV // Law of Ukraine. - 2010. - № 8. - P. 153 - 161.
10. Shapovalov VV, Danilyuk AV, Shapovalova VA // Bulletin of pharmacology and pharmacy. - 2003. - № 5. - P. 41 - 43.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.