Study of shrinkage of cellulose materials at their co-operating with oxide of nitrogen (IV). R e p o r t 5
Shrinkage of cellulose materials is studied during their co-operating with the gaseous nitric (IV) oxide. It is exposed, that it takes place during the persorption of molecules of nitric (IV) oxide and takes place due to relaxation processes, caused by plasticizing influence of oxide of nitrogen on the structure of cellulose. Second shrinkage is observed at destruction of the finished product water with formation of large number of hydrogen connections.
2. Kunin G.N., Soloviev A.L. Textile materials science. - M .: Legprombytizdat, 1985 .-- 271 p.
3. Oridoroga V.O., Shmatenko O.P., Pritula R.L. [that іn ..] // Pharmac. journal - 2009. - No.
4. - S. 90-93.
4. Papkov S.P. Polymeric fibrous materials. - M .: Chemistry, 1986.- 224 p.
5. Perepelkin K.E. The structure and properties of the fibers. - M .: Chemistry, 1985 .-- 208 p.
6. Zimnitsky D.S., Yurkshtovich T.L., Bychkovsky PM. // Joum. of Polym. Sci. Part A: Polym. Chem. - 2004. - Vol. 42, No. 19. - P 4785-4791.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.