Analysis of the pneumonia morbidity in children in order to optimize pharmaceutical aid
To analyze the health of the child population used statistical incidence, disease prevalence, their gender features and age characteristics, mortality. According to WHO, among the major causes of child mortality, the share of pneumonia accounts for 19% of all deaths. In Ukraine in the structure of infant mortality pneumonia ranked third.The aim of the work was to study the structure of child morbidity with respiratory diseases and pneumonia in Ukraine and separately of Southern region.
The material of the study are the data of medical statistics. The study used informational, statistical and graphical methods.
The study found that respiratory diseases occupy a leading place in the structure of child morbidity in Ukraine, with a 67.1% share. It was found that the share of children (0–17 years) in 2015 accounted for 65 411 cases of pneumonia (32%). The analysis showed that the incidence of pneumonia is characterized by age and regional differencies. Thus, the highest rates are observed in children aged 0–14 years and of urban children. According to the statistical analysis of the Southern region, in the Kherson region incidence rate of pneumonia was significantly higher than the national average. Conducted analysis of normative documents regulating the treatment of pneumonia in children. It turned out that in documents there are groups of drugs without a specific medication lists. It is necessary to conduct pharmacoeconomic analysis of rational choice of drugs and rational use of healthcare resources.
2. Moiseenko R. O., Sokolovskaya Ya. I., Kulchytska T.K. and others. The analysis and tendencies of the incidence of children's population of Ukraine // Sovrem. pediatrics - 2010. - No. 3 (31). - P. 13-17.
3. Dudina O., Tereshchenko AV Situational analysis of the health of the child population // Vysn. social hygiene and health care organization of Ukraine. - 2014 - No. 2 (60). - P. 49-57.
4. Dzyublyk Ya.O., Solovyov S.O. Retrospective analysis of the morbidity of influenza and pneumonia in certain regions of Ukraine and the synergism between them // Problems of ecology and medicine. - 2014 - T. 18, No. 3-4. - P. 19-23.
5. Annual report on the health status of the population, sanitary and epidemiological situation and the results of the health care system of Ukraine. 2014 year / Ed. Kvitashvili O .; Ministry of Health of Ukraine, Ministry of Health of Ukraine. - K., 2015. - 460 pp.
6. Indicators of health of the population and use of health care resources in Ukraine for 2015 [Electronic resource]. - Mode of access: http://medstat.gov.ua/
7. Denisyuk V.I., Denisyuk O.V. Pneumonia: modern standards of diagnosis and treatment // Ukr. honey. a magazine - 2010. - No. 3 (77). - P. 75-80.
8. Zhilka K. I., Krysina N.P. Legislative and normative-legal provision of children's health care in Ukraine at the present stage of sector reform // Public administration - improvement and development: electronic scientific professional edition. - 2012. - No. 5 [Electronic resource]. - Access mode: http://www.dy.nayka.com.ua/?op=1&z=413
9. Van den Bruel A., Haj-Hassan T., Thompson M. et al. Diagnostic value of clinical features in a presentation to identify serious infections in children in developed countries: a systematic review // Lancet. - 2010. - V. 375, N 9717. - P. 834-845.
Copyright (c) 2019 Farmatsevtychnyi zhurnal
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.