The identification and separation of antihistamine preparations in their joint presence by highly-effective liguid chromatography method
The identification of antihistamine preparations and separation in their joint presence by Highly- effective liquid chromatography method has been conducted.
The parameters of retention, spectral ratios, symmetry coefficients, distribution coefficients, selection and coefficients separation of substances, which have been evidenced about suitable of chromatographic system for analysis of poisons, were determined. The results of investigation may be recommended for analysis biological material on antihistamine preparations.
2. Nasekina E.Yu. // New pharmacy. - 2007. - No. 5. - S. 30-32.
3. Lukyanchuk V.D., Shpulina O.A. // Rhinology. - 2007. - No. 3. - S. 63-66.
4. Mashkovsky M.D. Medicines - M .: New Wave Publishing House LLC, 2010.- 1216 p.
5. Alykov N.M., Kutlovskaya E.V. // Ecological biologist. problems of the Volga region and the Northern Caspian region: Mater. 4 Vseros. scientific conf. - Astrakhan, 2001 .-- S. 29.
6. Majors R.E. // LCGC. - 2008. - V. 26. - No. 3. - P. 238-253.
7. Clarke E.J.C. Isolation and Identification of Drugs in Pharmaceuticals, Body Fluids and Postmortem Material London: The Pharm.Press, electronic version, 2005.
8. Baram G.I. Chromatograph “Milichrom A-02“. Determination of substances using the HPLC-UV databases. - Novosibirsk: Institute of Chromatography CJSC, 2005. - 64 p.
9. Kovalska O.V., Bezugliy P.O., Mamina O.O. // Ukrmed.almanach. - 2010. - T 13. - No. 4. - S. 96-97.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.