Development of the formulation of drug for paranteral use based on thioctic acid
At the pharmaceutical development studies the formulation of drug for paranteral use based on trometamol salt of thioctic acids have been developed and substantiated. Original technology of receipt of solution of salt is offered from initial reagents. The technological parameters of preparation of solution are investigational, the results of the choice of optimal pH have been demonstrated.
2. Korpachev V.V. Scherbak A. // News of Pharmacology and Pharmacy. - 2003. - No. 3. - S. 20-28.
3. Sanotsky I.V. (ed.). Methods for determining the toxicity and hazard of chemicals. (Toxicometry) // M .: Medicine, 1970.- 343 p.
4. Leung, H.W. Pharmacokinetics and metabolism of ethylenediamine in the Swiss Webster mice following oral or intravenous dosing. Toxicology Letters 2000, 117: 107-114.
5. Balato, N, Cusano, F., Lembo, G., and Ayala, F. Ethylenediamine dermatitis. Contact Dermatitis 1986, 15: 263-265.
6. Ashby J. Activity of methylglucamine in the mouse bone marrow micronucleus assay. Report prepared for committee on mutagenicity of chemicals in food consumer products and the environment (COM). Finalised report; October 2002.
7. Statement on flunixin, meglumine and flunixin meglumine. Com / 05 / S1 - March 2005.
8. Encyclopedia of drugs / Ed. Yu.F. Krylova. - M. - 2000. - 1519 s.
9. Gosselin, R.E., H.C. Lodge, R.P. Smith, and M.N. Gleason. Clinical toxicology of commercial products. 4th ed. Baltimore: Williams and Wilkins, 1976., p. II-74 (Peer reviewed).
10. Compendium 2009 - Medicinal Products / Ed. V.N.Kovalenko, A.P. Viktorova. - K .: MORION, 2009 .-- 1670 p.
11. Derzhavna Pharmacopoeia of Ukraine / Derzhavna pіdpriyemstvo "Science and Expert Pharmacopoeia Center". - 1st view. - Kharkiv: Rireg LLC, 2001 .-- 531 p.
12. Derzhavna Pharmacopoeia of Ukraine / Derzhavna pіdpriyemstvo "Science and Expert Pharmacopoeia Center". - 1st view. - Kharkiv: RIREG. - Update 1. - 2004. - 520 p.
13. Quality manual. Drug Specification: Control Tests and Acceptance Criteria. Guide 42 -3.2: 2004. - K. - Ministry of Health of Ukraine. - 2004 .-- 42 p.
14. European Pharmacopoeia. 6th edition. 2008.
15. United State Pharmacopeia, 30-NF-25.2007.
16. British pharmacopeia. - London, 2007, v. IV
17. Technology and standardization of drugs / Ed. V.P. Georgievsky and F.A. Konev. - Kharkov .: RIREG LLC, 1996 .-- 784 p.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.