Study of fractional composition of the new drug of trophinotropines groups - Cerebral
New neurotropic drug of trophinotropines group Cerebral get from brain of pigs with experimentally reproduced hemorrhagic stroke. After extraction and processing of the active substance obtained preparation is a peptide trophinotropic regulatory factor for brain cytokines, which are actively produced by cells of damaged brain tissue in post-stroke (post-traumatic) period.
When it is splinted on the gel-chromatography column were obtained 4 general factions of the drug for which the average molecular weights was determined.
Identified differences between the fractional composition Cerebral (extract of the cerebral cortex of pigs successfully underwent hemorrhagic stroke) and the control of the drug (extract cortex of intact animals) show different abilities intact and “treated stroke “of brain tissue to accumulate individual substances of peptide nature.
2. Vinichuk SM Neuroprotection in the acute stroke period: an analysis of the causes of neuroprotective inefficiency in clinical trials // Ukrainian Medical Journal. - No. 3 (65). - V-VI. - 2008. - P. 4-13.
3. Vinichuk SN New opportunities for pathogenetic correction of ischemic brain tissue damage: a look at the problem // Ukrainian Medical Journal. - No. 2 (70). - III-IV - 2009. - P. 17-22.
4. Gusev EI, Skvortsova VI Brain ischemia. - M .: Medicine, 2001. - 328 p.
5. Makarenko OM, Korolev Yu.N. Cerebral remedy for the treatment of stroke and method for its preparation. Patent of Ukraine No. 24299 of 7 July 1998, MCI A61K 35/30.
6. Mishchenko TS // Journal of the Ukrainian Stroke Association. - 2006. - Vol. 1. P. 3-7.
7. Arakawa S., Perera N., Donnan GA. Neuroprotection and stroke. ACNR, 5 (5). - 2005. - P 10-11.
8. Brainin M., Bornstein N., Boysen G. And Demarin V. For the EFNS Task Force on Acute Neurological Stroke Care. Acute neurological care in Europe: results of the European Stroke Care Inventory // European Journal of Neurologists. - 2000. - Vol. 7. P. 5-10.
9. Culebras A. Stroke is a preventable catastrophic disease. // Journal. neurology and psychiatry. SS Korsakov (Attachment to the magazine "Stroke"). Proceedings of the Second Russian International Congress "Cerebrovascular Pathology and Stroke", 2007. - P. 75-76.
10. European Stroke Organization (ESO) Executive Committee; ESO Writing Committee, 2008.
11. Miller M.D., Krangel M.S. Biology and biochemistry of chemokines: A family of chemotatic and inflammatory cytokines // Crit. Really. Immunol. - Vol.17. - 1992. P. 12-18.
12. Muir K.W., Teal P.A. // J. Neurol., 252 (9). - 2005. - P 1011-1020.
13. Voon Wee Young. Cytokines, Astroglosis and Neurotrophism following CNS Trauma. In: Ransohoff, R. M.; Benveniste, E.N., eds. Cytokines and the CNS, New York-London-Tokyo: CRC Press; 1996. P. 309-327.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.