Validation of procedure simultaneous determination of molybdenum and vanadium in the complex multivitamin medicine “Esmin” by AAS with ICP
It is introduced and validated a definition procedure for simultaneous determination of molybdenum and vanadium by a atomic emission method with inductively coupled plasma in the complex multivitamin medicine “Esmin”. The developed procedure meets requirements of the State Pharmacopoeia of Ukraine
2. European Pharmacopoeia, actual edition, 2.2.23.
3. British Pharmacopoeia, Appendix II D.
4. Validation of analytical methods and tests // State Pharmacopoeia of Ukraine / State Enterprise "Scientific Expert Pharmacopoeial Center". - First look. - Kharkiv: RIREG, 2001. - P. 58-67. - Supplement 1. - 2004. - P. 2-4. - Supplement 2 - 2008. - P. 85-100.
5. Grizodub AI Validation of spectrophotometric methods for quantitative drug analysis in accordance with HFC requirements // Pharmakom. - 2002. - № 3 - P. 42-50.
6. AI Grizodub, DA Leont'ev, NV Denisenko, Yu.V. Podpruzhnikov A standardized procedure for validation of quantitative drug analysis techniques by the standard method // Pharmacom. - 2004. - № 3 - P. 3-17.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.