Forensic and pharmaceutical monitoring of the spread of health problems between women with drug addiction
Based on analysis of examples of forensic and pharmacy practice found that women with drug addiction pose a danger to others, particularly their children, causing an increase in crime and the prevalence of related health problems. According to the results of forensic and pharmaceutical monitoring revealed that the presence of the relatives of the I and II degree relatives of mental disorders, behavior, nervous and urogenital systems may indicate the propensity of women to the disease profile of substance abuse. Timely identification of women with a predisposition to addiction, will apply effective measures for health-pharmaceutical prevention, prevention and counteraction to the prevalence of addictive disorders health among this population.
2. Bitensky V. S., Kherson B. G., Dvoryak S. V., Glushakov V. A. Drug addiction in adolescents. - K .: Zdorov’ya, 1989 .-- 216 p.
3. Guzikov B. M. Addictive behavior of adolescents as a path to drug addiction, substance abuse and early alcoholism // Review of psychiatry and medical psychology. V.M. Bekhterev. - 1991. - No. 2. - S. 116-118.
4. Treatment of addictions. Full reference book / Edited by Yu.Yu. Eliseev. - M .: Eksmo, 2008 .-- S. 196.
5. Likarski hassle in neurology, psychiatry and narcology / Ed. V.O. Shapovalovo, P.V. Voloshina, O.V. Stefanova and ін. - X .: Fact, 2003.-784 p.
6. Petrenko V.O. Sudova pharmacy: vivchennya specialties of malignancy by the psychoactive rechinas of different classifications of the middle legal group / V.O. Petrenko, V.O. Shapovalova, V.V. Shapovalov // Ukrainian newsletter of neuropsychiatrist. - 2010. - T 18, VIP. 4. - S. 98-100.
7. Pharmaceutical law in gynecology / V.A. Shapovalova, V.V. Shapovalov, E.E. Vyrva and others. - X .: Fact, 2004. - 288 p.
8. Pharmaceutical law in narcology / Ed. V.O. Shapovalova, I.K.Sosina, V.V. Shapovalova. - X .: Fact, 2004 .-- S. 27-109.
9. Shapovalov V.V. (ml.)., Linsky І.V. // Pharmaceutical journal. - 2010. - No. 1. - S. 36-41.
10. Cohen E, Henkin I. // Psychiatry. - 1995. - Vol. 58, No. 2. - P. 113-120.
11. Coleman P. // Primary Care Clinics in Office Practice. - 1993. - Vol. 20, No. 1. - P. 1-18.
12. De Jong C. A., van den Brink W., Harteveld F. M., van der Wielen E. G. // Comprehensive Psychiatry. - 1993. - Vol. 34, No. 2. - P. 87-94.
13. Hovens J. G., Cantwell D. P., Kiriakos R. // Journal of the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry. - 1994. - Vol. 33, No. 4. - P. 476-483.
14. Jurd S. M. // Medical Journal of Australia. - 1992. - Vol. 156, No. 3. - P. 215-217.
15. Maier W., Lichtermann D., Minges J. // Journal of Psychiatric Research. - 1994. - Vol. 28, No. 3. - P. 303-317.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.